✦ Meet Our Members ✦

LPDillon's Bio  

Hiya, Don't really know what to write lol but here goes.

I'm Leanne, a 32-year-old stay at home wife and mother to a beautiful 3-year-old little girl. 

I have always had a very vivid imagination and loved making up stories but I never had the confidence to write it all out partly due to my dyslexia, I didn't think I could do it. 

After going through a lot of tough times I decided I wanted to give it a go and that is when the Freya Rose series was born. 

So far I have finished the first book in the series which is called Abandoned By An Alpha, and I am working on the second book which is called Heartbroken By A Hunter. 

The series has it all, we follow Freya Rose a 17-year-old girl as she discovers that the supernatural world is real and very closer to home. 

The first book is mainly about Werewolves, the second is about Hunters, third about Vampires and forth is about Freya empowering herself. 

There are then 3 additional books as the first 4 books don't really give my readers a happy ending, the 3 additional books are the happy ending books that most will crave. 

I didn't expect my first ever book to be as well received as it has been, it has really surprised me that people like my writing and I just hope that I can keep my readers on their toes throughout the rest of the series. Leanne xoxo 

****

Lila-Mina's Bio

An avid reader of most -- if not all -- genres, I have been writing for nearly 25 years now, both fiction and non-fiction. 

I love blending genres to create powerful characters, emotional plots and exciting stories that hopefully will stay a long time with my readers. 

Strong, courageous and resilient, my female protagonists embrace their desires while battling inner demons and dangerous foes.

I live in Japan with my family. The rich and beautiful traditions, the amazing nature and the long history of this country are a constant source of creative inspiration.

****