Stray Paths

CHAPTER 8 - STRAY PATHS

Still wheezing, Vanessa regained her composure, putting her panties back on and straightening her dress while slyly glancing at him from the corner of her eyes. Well, he was more than up to her expectations. Hell, he was better than she could have ever imagined.

She watched Jason as he zipped his pants and tucked his shirt inside, and she couldn't help but giggle as she noticed how she'd messed his hair. She knew she should feel awkward now, but she hadn't when she'd screamed his name during her very first time years ago, why should she now? She'd had what she wanted, what they both wanted. And even though she could tell from his serious countenance that he was already regretting it, she was glad to have had a chance at least.

She'd never say that it ... that. But it did. Badly. She couldn't let it show, though, could she? Hence, she only grinned from ear to ear, after all, why wouldn't she? She'd just had the best sex in her life with her lov-with such a hunk. Such word was dangerous these days.

Jason cleared his throat, already feeling guilty, and sighed. "This won't ..."

"It was a onetime thing, it won't happen again. You're engaged, you love Gwen and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, ok. And don't worry, I'm on the pill, so there's no risk I could get a bun in the oven." Vanessa filled in, speaking fast, mostly to be able to still keep the grin despite what she had inside. The downside of getting what you want, is that it's over then.

Jason sighed, raking a hand over his face. He wasn't new to reckless behaviors, but this ... poor Gwen. He loved her. Truly. And yet ... and yet as his eyes landed on the teen in front of him again, he felt the irresistible urge to pin her up against that wall and do a remake of what they'd just done. Man, was she intoxicating. A little vixen that had captured his spirit. It was just physical, but God knew he'd never been that good at holding back.

He'd always been impulsive, even too much. Proof was that degenerate petting in the middle of the dance floor and now this. Judging by how his phone kept buzzing in his pocket, Gwen was looking for him.

Vanessa took advantage of him being pensive to inhale deeply and give herself one last check to be sure it was everything alright. She could think of the consequences later, when the party was over and she was alone in her bedroom.

She moved towards the door, but froze when he grabbed her arm. She turned to him, confused, and was surprised to see the still hungry glint in his eyes. Guilty but not quite satisfied, huh? They heard voices outside, women using the restroom, of course, and her heart skipped a beat when someone knocked on the door of their booth repeatedly, asking if it was occupied, so Vanessa, heaving a big sigh, answered, the woman outside apologized and left. Jason was still gripping her hand, though.

"You should ... let me go. We might get caught." She warned him, trying to ignore how her insides churned at the way he was staring at her. It was predatory, hungry, ravenous ...

Vanessa smirked as she slowly slid back to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she kissed him as sensually as she knew drove guys insane, seeing to grab a handful of his hair for good measure, which he liked, because he groaned inside her mouth, responding to the kiss, making it steamier.

Gosh, who knew kisses could be that scorching while being so erotic? Well, happens when it's with a man like Jason Robinson, she guessed. Ah, that lucky bitch. She'd had this incredible man all to herself for so long. And she'd have him for life. If ... Vanessa dared guess, if ... she didn't manage to convince him that he was wrong.

Jason pushed her against the wall once more, disentangled her fingers from his hair and pinned them at the sides of her head, entwining them with his as he let his lips trail from hers to her jaw and neck, biting down on her skin enough hard to have her let out a strangled moan and whisper: "You shouldn't leave marks."