"Hey you..."

I'm lying on the couch with a blanket up to my chin. Tears in my eyes, I've made a mistake. I don't care what people say, but I want him back.

I shouldn't have kissed that guy when I was drunk. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

I turn around and take a look at the picture of me and my boyfriend, or well ex-boyfriend, on the table.

I sigh.

"Kendall, I've made a huge mistake." I say to the photo while I start crying, "I just want you to come back to me..."

It's been a week since he left me. I wanted to explain it, talk to him. But as stubborn as he is, he wouldn't let me.

I feel awful and my head hurts a lot.

I've tried to contact him a few times, but he isn't answering me. I sigh again and try accept the fact that he's gone.

I start crying again and I turn away the photo.

I loved him so much, I still do. I love every singe thing about him!

His green eyes, his blonde hair, his smile, the dimples that revealed when he smiled. His hugs and kisses, his hands all over me.

His voice, oh his voice!

The one thing I missed the most was the way he always greeted me when he saw me again after a while.

I sob a little bit and feel tired. I lay my head on the pillow and try to fall asleep.

Suddenly I hear a noise. I get up and hear something by the door.

I walk to the hallway and there he is. Kendall.

"Hey you..." he says with a broken smile.

I run into his arms and cry.