Amazing.

It's the middle of Summer vacation and the weather is more than perfect.

The sun's shining bright, there's hardly a cloud in the air.

Luckily it's not too hot and not too cold, just the right temperature.

Everyone's smiling and the world seems brighter than ever.

You're on your way to the smoothie store to treat yourself for the hard work you did by washing your dad's car.

You feel good in your new and favorite dress your grandma got you a few days ago.

It's in your favorite colour and suits this Summer weather.

You enter the shop and order your favorite smoothie.

The guy behind the bar asks your name and while he makes your smoothie, you sit down on a bench.

You look around for a bit and see a familiar face.

"Hey Kendall!" you say as you get up and walk over to him.

He's one of your best friends since kindergarten.

And you may or may not have a tiny, little, huge crush on him.

"Hey [Y/N], how's it going?" he asks with a smile.

You sit down next to him, "I'm good, you?"

"Couldn't be any better now you're here!" he answers with a grin.

A few minutes later your name is called and you go to the counter to get your smoothie.

As soon as you sit down, Kendall reaches for his smoothie but knocks it over.

"Ah damn, I'm so sorry!" he says as you get up and sees that the top of your dress is covered in the red fluid of the smoothie.

"It's okay, I can wash it off at home." you quickly state.

Kendall throws away the cup, cleans the table and searches his backpack while you try to save your dress with a few napkins.

"Here, you can wear this until you're home. I don't want you going outside looking like you murdered someone!" Kendall jokes as he hands you his sweater.

"Why the heck are you carrying a sweater with you in Summer?" you ask as you chuckle.

"For things like this! Now go on!" he grins.

You slip into his sweater and giggle, "It's way too big."

"You looked good in that dress, but even better in my sweat shirt!" Kendall smirks.

You poke his side, "Stop it, you're awful!"

Kendall smiles and blushes a little, "And you're just amazing."

--------------------------

Amazing is (along with Boyfriend) a fave BTR song of mine so I just HAD to use it in a One Shot :3

What's your favorite BTR song (of all time or just at the moment!) :D