Spin the bottle.

"But I don't want to go!" you sighed to you best friend Karen as she dragged you with her.

"It's THE most important part of the year and we're invited!" she cheered.

You moaned, "No, you are. Because of you popular boyfriend. No one invited me." 

She rolled her eyes, "I'm inviting you and you just have to come!"

"Give me one good reason why I would go to that stupid, lame ass, popular people party?" you crossed your arms.

"Because..." Karen grinned, "Kendall will be there too!"

"Duh, he's your boyfriend's friend. Plus he'll be there with his perfect girlfriend." you stated as you turned around, about to leave.

"Nah, I heard it's got going so well between the two of them anymore. People say he's into someone else." Karen mumbled as she grabbed your arm again.

"Oh yes that really makes me wanna go to the party!" you sarcastically said.

Karen pouted, "Just go? For me? I promise you don't have to wear a sexy outfit!"

"Like I have one." you smirked.

"Does that mean you're going?' She cheered.

You rolled your eyes, "Fiiiiine!"

Karen hugged you, "Great, we'll pick you up at 8 tonight!"

You were standing in front of you mirror with two outfits, holding them in front of you.

"Ugh forget it." you said as you threw them on your bed and fell on it too, face down on your pillow.

Your phone buzzed, Karen texted you and said that you had to wear your black dress.

You sighed, you hated dresses.

But okay, for Karen you would do anything.

Well, almost anything.

"Isn't this fun?" Karen said as she, her boyfriend Logan and you were in the van.

You nodded a little, "Yeah I guess."

The driver made an odd turn and you sighed, "Where are we going now?"

Karen giggled and Logan said: "Picking up Kendall and Kate. Didn't Karen tell you?"

You smacked her arm, "No she did not."

Kate and Kendall sat down next to Karen and Logan.

You tried to avoid both their looks but you couldn't.

Kate was in a deep conversation with Karen and Kendall leaned forward to you.

"You look beautiful." he smiled.

You blushed a little and quickly thanked him

The party was terrible, it was full of people you didn't know.

Karen and Logan kinda ditched you to make out with each other and you were pretty much alone half of the evening.

"[Y/N]! Over here!" you heard Logan yell at you.

You searched for him and found him on a section of the floor that was filled with pillows.

Karen, Kate, Kendall, Logan and a few of their other friends with girly-friends were sitting there too.

You sighed and really didn't want to with with them.

You were the only single one, the loser.

"We're playing 'spin the bottle', you wanna join?" Kate smiled at you as she held up the bottle.

You shrugged, "Sure" and sat down next to Kate.

Logan spin the bottle and lucky for him, he got to kiss Karen.

But it didn't stop with just a kiss.

Before everyone knew it, they were making out again.

Kendall chuckled, "Since Karen is unable to spin, I'll go."

The bottle stopped exactly in between you and Kate and you sighed a little..

"Ahw man, you get to choose!" Kendall's best friend Dustin cheered as he patted him on the shoulder.

You secretly rolled his eyes.

Of course he had to pick between his girlfriend and you.

Guess the odds weren't in your favor today.

You looked over at Kate from the corner of your eyes, waiting for that kiss to happen, when suddenly you felt Kendall's lips crashing yours.