Strawberry Kisses.

"Babe, do we have some more strawberries for our pie?'' I ask Kendall as I'm making the preparations in the kitchen.
His head peaks through the kitchen window, "Did you check the cabinets?"
I nod, "Yup, I can't find any."
"I can go to the store real quick if you want?" he suggests as he leans on the window frame.
"Nah I'll go with you, I can't do anything else right now." I smile as I put the dough in the fridge.
Kendall walks inside and closes the kitchen door.

The store isn't far so the two of you decide to walk there.
Kendall takes my hand and says, "So, why were you making a pie again?"
"Because you asked me to?" I reply with a smile.
"I know but why?" he tries again.
"Shut up Kendall, I'm not gonna say it!" I smirk.
"Say what?" he tries for the second time.
I push him and chuckle, "Sshh!"
"Oh just say it!" he teases me.
"Because you earned it by beating me with Mario Kart." I roll my eyes.
"Yes! Thank you!" Kendall smirked.

We enter the store and immediately head on to the fruit section.
I grab a few trays of strawberries and Kendall also grabs some apples, blueberries and bananas.
We quickly pay for them and head back home.

I place the strawberries on the kitchen table and Kendall puts the rest in a fruit bowl on the table in the hallway.
I begin to cut the strawberries I need and snack on a few that I have left.
After an hour I fill the baked pie bottom and crust with strawberries and let it cool down in the fridge again.
Kendall's standing behind me and kisses my neck.
He lifts me and puts me on the counter, "You got any strawberries left?"
I nod and put one in my mouth.
"Don't eat all of them!" he pouts.
I chuckle and put one between my teeth.
Kendall leans in and sort of kiss-grabs the other end of the strawberry.
I blush as he pulls me closer.
"I like where this is going." he says in between a few little kisses on my lips.
I chuckle, grab another strawberry and say, "I do too!"