I don't want to be your secret. (part 3)

Kendall's POV

I quickly walk over to the smoothie store.

Jacob asked me and the guys to meet his new friend.

Or well, girlfriend as he already called her.

I thought about not going, since I'm pretty sure who she is.

And I just can't take that.

Seeing her with Jacob, lovers or not, I know he wasn't going to do her any good.

I know Jacob and his filthy little plans, therefor I decided to go and make sure [Y/N] wouldn't be hurt.

Her safety is more important than what happened between us.

I walk around the corner and see my guys standing in a circle, close to each other and around her.

Hearing [Y/N] ask for Jacob's help, I clench my jaw.

Jacob's answer to her is making me angry, I walk up to James, pull him away and raise my voice: "Get your fucking hands off of her!"

Pushing James to the wall I take a quick look at [Y/N].

She's shaking while Logan, Dustin and Jacob are still standing around her.

Logan punches her in her stomach, she falls down on the ground and moans, "Ken..dall. Help."

I let go of James and run to her.

Crouching in front of her I panic a little.

There's blood on the floor and she's holding on to her face.

I look her in the eyes and she's crying.

I bite my lip, this is all my fault.

"Kendall dude, what are you doing?! Let us enjoy her, man. You wait for your turn!" Dustin raises his voice at me as he grabs my shoulder.

I quickly get up, turn to him and hit him in the face.

"You're not doing anything to her!" I hiss.

Logan laughs, "Hah and why is that? You feel sorry for her or something?"

"Fuck you Logan. I love this girl, okay. I fucking love her to death. You nor anyone else is touching her, you got that?" I say as I look him angry in the eyes.

"Let's all chill guys." Carlos tried to save Logan as he holds him back.

"Hell no, I got her before any of you so I'm having her." Jacob says as he grabs her by her arm and pulls her up.

I bite my lip, "She isn't yours Jacob. She never was and never will be."

Jacob grins, "You want your little girlfriend back? Even if she's already been used huh?"

I see that he slides his hand under her shirt.

Her eyes widen and are full of fear.

"Kendall, I'm sorry." she whispers.

"Yeah I almost got a little piece of her a few days ago, bet you didn't know that right? She almost gave in, almost." Jacob states with his eyes squeezed, "I'm pretty sure I can talk her into it right here and right now."

I look at him and do the one thing I've been wanting to do to him for a long, long time.

I'm punching him on his nose and kicking him in the stomach.

He collapses on the floor and lets go of [Y/N] .

Jacob's coughing blood but I couldn't care less.

I pick [Y/N] up, bridal style and make my way to my car.

Your POV

My head hurts and and I have no idea where I am as I open my eyes.

I feel that my lip is torn, my nose is swollen and it's possible that I broke a rib or two.

Looking around, I figure that I'm lying in the back of a car.

"Kendall?" I try, but my voice cracks.

I feel a hand touching mine, "Shh, we're almost at the hospital."

I close my eyes again and try to rest.

I have no idea how long I've been lying in this hospital bed, but when I wake up I see Kendall resting his head on my legs.

He's been sitting there for quite I while I guess.

I search for his hand and give it a little squeeze.

Kendall wakes up, looks at me and smiles, "Hey, how are you feeling?"

I sigh, "Awful, to be honest. What happened?"

Kendall tells me the whole story, leaving nothing out of it.

Including what Jacob said to Kendall about what he and I were about to do.

"I'm so sorry Kendall. I wasn't thinking clear. You hurt me weeks ago and Jacob gave me attention. I never wanted to do it. And I'm glad I didn't." I whispered.

Kendall played with my fingers, "It's okay [Y/N]. It really is. I totally get it. I'm the one who has to say sorry. I've been treating you like shit and you never deserved that."

My eyes filled with tears and I sniff, "Can we start over Kendall? You've never left my mind. Nor my heart."

Kendall got up and gently presses his lips on mine.

Careful, because my lips are still a bit torn.

"We can. And I'm letting the whole world know that you're mine." he smiles, "By the way, I got something for you. I took care of it, hoping I could give it back to you one day."

He grabs his backpack and pulls the Spider-Man sweater out of it.

I chuckle and take it, "I love you."

Kendall bites his lip and blushes, "I love you too."

----------------------

The end.

I freaking loved writing this three shot <3