I don't want to be your secret.

"Come one [Y/N], I'm hungry!" I hear my best friend Carly say to me as she pulls my shirt.

It's lunch time and she always wants to be in the cafeteria first, it's kinda annoying but hey, that's how she is!

"Then go! I need to grab my English book from my locker. I'll find you." I say to her as I push her through the door.

I will be able to find her since we're always sitting at the same table.

The Loser Table, as the popular kids call it.

We call it the Awesome Table, cause screw the popular kids.

I'm walking to my locker and see a group of guys standing there.

I sigh and take a quick look at the group.

It's the popular group and I see Kendall making jokes with them.

Let me tell you a little bit about him; Kendall's popular and handsome as hell.

He's always acting cool and full of himself while he's actually a really sweet and gentle guy.

How do I know?

Well the thing is that we're dating.

For a few months now, but no one knows.

He says he's working on a way to tell his friends about us.

I'm hopelessly in love with him, so I just let it all go this way.

I make my way to my locker and open it.

"Well well, who do we have here? Loser number 1. How are you today?" I hear one of the guys say to me.

I quickly grab my book, close my locker and give him a dirty look as I'm about to walk away.

Another guy grabs my arm and pulls me back to them, "He asked you something."

"Leave me alone." I say to them as I try to get lose from his grip.

One of them takes my glasses and threatens to break them if I don't answer.

"Give them back. She isn't worth our time.. or our anything actually." I hear Kendall say to them.

I feel my glasses pushed back into my hand and I put them on.

One of the guys gives me a push and I almost trip.

I hear the whole group laughing at me, including Kendall.

My book's on the ground and I pick it up as I walk to the cafeteria.

A tears falls down my cheek and I know I can't let this go on this way.

 At lunch I keep quiet and don't tell Carly about what happened.

She's also been bullied by them and I don't want to scare her with this.

I feel my phone buzzing and take a look at the text message that I just received:

-Meet me at the water fountain after school? Xx :) Kendall

I sigh, look at the popular table and see him looking at me.

I give him a quick nod and he smiles a little.

I really need to talk this through with him today.

The school bell rings and the last class ends.

"Are you coming to my place?" Carly asks me with a smile.

"No sorry, I promised my mom I'd help her with the groceries." I lie to her with a strict face.

She nods, "I understand. I'll talk to you later!"

She smiles, waves at me and heads off.

I walk to my locker, change my books and head to the water fountain behind the school.

Kendall's already standing there and he holds up his hand as he sees me.

"Hey babe!" he says as he leans in for a kiss.

I turn my cheek to him and bite my lip.

Kendall frowns, "What's wrong?"

I cross my arms, "Seriously Kendall?! How can you ask that?"

He looks confused, "I mean it, what's wrong?"

"You. You're what's wrong." I say with a trembling voice.

His eyes widen, "What did I do?"

I sigh and swallow, "We've been dating for a few months now and I accepted the fact that you wanted to work this all out with your friends. But you don't want to be seen with me in public."

He takes my hand, "But baby, I-"

"No Kendall, let me finish," I cut him off, "You don't wanna be seen with me, your friends bully me and you barely do anything about it. I'm not even 'worth your group's time or anything'. I'm sick of this. I don't want to be your secret. I don't."

I try to hold my tears and Kendall looks down at the ground.

"I don't know what to say. What do you want me to do?" he mumbles, clenching his jaw.

"I want you to think about what you've done. I want you to make a decision." I state as I grab my bag, "Let me know when you've made your choice."

I walk back into the school without giving Kendall a last look.

He's an amazing guy but he has to sort out his priorities.

----------------------------

It's been about a week and Kendall's been more off by the day.

I don't know if I'll get an answer soon but I really need to know at least something.

It's pretty cold today so I'm wearing a t-shirt and  the only sweater I own.

A Spider-Man one that Kendall gave me for our three months anniversary.

Wearing the sweater gives me mixed feelings.

The feeling of wanting to be with him, holding him and kissing him.

And the feeling of disappointment, anger and even hate.

I walk to my locker to get my water bottle and I moan when I see the popular group leaning against it.

I gather my courage and walk over to them.

Opening my locker, I hear them whispering and chuckling.

"What is it this time?" I say irritated.

I really don't care anymore.

"Loser number 1 thinks she's cool, doesn't she?" a black haired guy says to me.

A few guys laugh and one pulls at my sweater, "Ahw she's so cool and unique wearing that!" he jokes.

I sigh and push my way through them.

My arm's grabbed again and I turn around, "What?!"

"Your sweater is dumb, stupid and childish just like you. Right Kendall?" a tall and muscular guy says as he turns to the right and drags me to Kendall.

I look him in the eyes as he mumbles, "Mhm yeah."

From the inside I'm boiling and I bite my lip.

I take off the sweater, throw it to him and say: "Fuck. You. Kendall. I'm done. We are done."

-------------------------------

I'm tempted to write a part 2 of this. Yes or no? :D