See anything you like?

I walk through the hallway of the library, looking for my best friend Kendall.
I'm about to shout his name through the building when I see him sitting on the ground, reading a book.

"Why are you on the ground?'' I ask as quiet as I can.

He shrugs, "I don't know, the floor's pretty comfy."

I chuckle and sit down next to him. The two of us go here every Sunday, to check out some new books we might want to borrow for the week. Kendall leans with his back against wall and I get closer to him.

"So, you already found some you like?" I whisper to him, hoping that the librarian doesn't hear me.

He nods and shows me the cover of the book, "This one. It's pretty cool!"
It's about music.

"I could have guessed that." I say with a smile.

I get up and look for a book that takes my interest. I go through the books on the bottom shelf and grab one.
I sit down next to Kendall again and start reading. Kendall leans against me and I blush a little.

A few hours pass by and Kendall's looking for another book again. I sneak up to him and poke his side, "See anything you like?"

Kendall turns around and pulls me closer. "Yeah, you."
I blush, "Wait what?"

Kendall smiles, grabs my face in his hands and kisses me gently.

"I like you.." he mumbles.

"I got that.." I say while I'm still surprised by his kiss, "I like you too..."

He smiles again and this time I put my lips on his.