6

5 short days where I could only discuss it with Ellie in the mornings. And I got to caught up in other things this morning that I hadn't even told her the plan.

I went to first period English and had to do an oral repot in front of the class. I am normally great in English but I was so distracted with Ellie in my head the whole time.

Our teachers name is Ms. Luna. It used to be Mrs. Luna but her husband died. You see, adults have to take the tests too but for them the bottom 5 scores get terminated. Her husband happened to barely make it into the bottom 5 by two points. She loved him so much that she quit teaching for about 4 and 1/2 years before coming back to teach English. She hated the tests as much as every student even though she had one of the top scores every time, because of that.

After class had ended Ms. Luna asked to see me. Normally I would be fine because I would be missing part of 2nd period but this time I was antsy and I didn't want to talk. She told me to sit down and she pulled a seat to face me. "What's wrong Max." She said as more of a statement than a question. "What do you mean?" I asked innocently. She glared at me and sighed, "Max, don't lie to me. You are the top of the class on English and today you were like a completely different person. You were shifting your eyes everywhere and you weren't focused at all like you normally are. Not I'll ask again, what's wrong Maxwell." She enunciated my name way more than normal. I hated the name Maxwell but I couldn't protest the name to a teacher. I looked at her and I tried to stay quiet but her eyes caught mine and we started a staring battle. I tried my hardest but she was too good and I caved. I let out a huge breath and I slumped down in my seat. She smiled and new she had defeated me. I said, "The results for the tests... My best friend failed." She nodded her head and said, "Oh is it that girl that you have a crush on?" I nearly jumped out of my seat but then I tried to play it cool, "Pshhh whaaaaaaat...." She looked at me and snooker her head. "Oh Max, its kind of obvious that you like that cute blonde girl. But is it her?" I sighed and nodded my head. She hung her head. "Yeah, I have never been a fan of the thinning, but don't tell Mr. Sarden or I'll be out of a job." She chuckled and patted my shoulder. "You can go ahead now." She said and got up to prepare for her next class.

I got up and walked towards the door. I opened it and almost walked out but I stopped and looked back at her, "Is it really that obvious that I like her?" I said. She laughed and nodded. I laughed which made her chuckle a little bit more. I left and went to what was now my 3rd period class and I felt a little bit better throughout the day, but I still couldn't get her off my mind. I thought to myself, maybe it is pretty obvious. I laughed quietly at myself. That was why Ms. L is my favorite teacher.

She will play a big part in one of the upcoming chapters... MWAHAHA foreshadowing!!!