15

When I woke up I saw that I had been moved to a different room. This room was similar to the other one except there was a lot of shelves. Shelves filled with medical items, viles of liquid, and one that stuck out to me was filled with nothing but needles. It made my skin crawl to look at it. All of the needles had little pieces of white tape on them and they each had different symbols drawn on in black marker. I saw that one of the biggest needles had a skull on it. I started to think I shouldn't be looking at those so I examined the rest of the room. The walls were supposed to be white, but they were stained yellow from age it seemed. I wondered how long this place had been under the school. And I wondered if anyone else knew about it.

I heard wheels rolling across the stone floor. I turned my head to see the woman from before rolling a cart filled with the same things that were on the wall. "Hello darling. I was thinking, and I realized that I hadn't properly introduced myself. Since it won't matter if you know my name or not after this is over, my name is Jasmine. Jasmine Quincy." My eyes widened. I had thought I recognized her before but I wasn't sure. Now I new her. She was Ellie's great grandmother whom I had only met a couple of times. She lived quite far away from town and barely ever came to see Ellie. I finally spoke, "Why are you doing this to your own family!? Why are Ellie's parents doing this!?" She smirked, "Hun, you really are clueless aren't you." There it was, the word 'Hun'. I was boiling mad now. "Just tell me! Stop treating me like a child! You've already got me strapped to a table for crying out loud!" I yelled. She snarled at me and said, "Well I'm going to kill you anyways. You see, Ellie's great, great Aunt was a widow and she was very wealthy. She had written her will when she new she was growing old. And that old hag decided to give all of her money to Ellie. But, if there is no Ellie. The parents get the money, and if I help I get my share of it all. Its as simple as that. Business is business." I laid there with my mouth open not able to speak.

She just smiled and I saw her yellowing and crooked teeth. I licked my teeth reassuring myself that mine were not nearly as horrible as hers. I saw her walk over to the cart she had rolled next to the bed near my feet. She placed her hands on the top of it and leaned her weight against it. "Hun, I really wish I didn't have to do this but the Quincy's are paying far too much to just let you leave. Oh, who am I kidding. With the amount of money they're paying me I would gladly kill anyone." She chuckled but it was more of a cackle. She was like one of those witches from the fairy tales. She was exactly like a witch now that I thought about it, minus the cartoon green skin and bulbous nose. She also seemed like a mad scientist, except with a lot of plastic surgery. I almost laughed at the thought until she began to walk over to me again. She got really close to my face and I could not smell the horrid breath that went with her yellow teeth. She whispered, "Bye, bye to your little crush Ellie Hun," She made waving motions with her hand like a baby. But she had done it. She had officially made me angrier than ever. She treats me like a child, wants to kill Ellie for money, wants to kill me, and worst of all she had called me 'Hun' too many times in the past ten minutes. I was furious.

On a scale of doggo poop to trash, (trash being the highest) how much are you liking the book so far?

*ATTENTION*

The name of the female villain character in this chapter was suggested by Medievalwarfare so go check out his page! He writes awesome books and updates a lot more often than I do XD He writes more historical books that are filled with action and awesome! *cough* The Rise Of Medievalwarfare *cough*

M'kay bai