Chapter 4: It went so fast

MIKE POV

It's 6 in the morning, I'm about to jog as usual, when I saw Kim just got down from a car.

I waited for him in the front door.
He is humming a song and seems in a good mood. He's getting near so I greeted him.

"Good Morning Kim, how was your night?"

"It's awesome bro! I'll tell you the story some other time, for now, I just want to rest."

He went inside the house. Wew, that is one weird person.

PIE POV

I just woke up, I haven't move on from last night. I can't help but smile whenever I remembered that kiss.
(^///^)

I don't usually go to the bar, it just happened that Jane and Puey insisted on going there so Noed and I just tagged along. The reason why I met Kim at the bar counter is because, I'm trying to avoid the guys who kept on following me in the dance floor.  I talked to him because he seems nice. I get my phone from my bed side table and there are several messages. The 1st one is from Puey.

"What happened with you and the handsome guy? Yieeeh, You owe us the story. -Puey"

Hihi this silly boy!

Then there's a message from a new number.

"Did you got home safe? Thanks for the night I really enjoyed a lot. Let's go out again sometimes. Let me know when are you free. Take Care always.
-Kim"

Whaaaaaa? He sent me a message! And even want us to go out again. What should I say????

I was pacing back and forth thinking of what to reply.

"Hey Kim, I just woke up. I went home just fine, thank you for accompanying me as well. I'm looking forward to see you soon. -Pie"

Sent!

Wahhhh... I must be out of my mind. Did I just said that I'm looking forward to see him? Flirty Pie!!!!!

My phone is ringing, the one who is calling is none other than.... Kim!

"Hello?"

"Hello Pie!"

"Hey Kim! What's up?"
I can't help but smile, he might sense it, gosh Pie stop smiling!!!!!

"Uhh Are you free later?"

"Ah, Yes?"

"Is that a question? Haha"

"No! I mean Yes....Errr I mean No it's not a question, Yes I'm free later."

"Great! Can you come with me? I'll be the one driving you this time don't worry. Haha"

"Sure, what time?"

So we set the time and he will be fetching me from my house. I went to the bathroom and prepare. I can't wait! It's just yesterday then suddenly.. This! gosh things went so fast!

Author's Note:

> Oh yeah! Go for it Pie :D