Chapter 26: Him and I

PIE POV

"Kim, what are you doing here?"

He walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you."
He whispered in my ears.

I'm actually mad at him, but I have to be honest that I missed him too. So I wasn't able to control myself and hugged him tighter. I felt so happy right now, I hope that this isn't just a dream.

We let go from our embrace. We were looking at each other then I pinched his cheeks.

"Ouch! What was that for?"
He asked while rubbing his cheeks that I pinched.

"I just want to make sure that you're really in front of me, and not just my imagination."

He grinned widely.

"Silly girl, I'm real Okay?"

"How would you prove it?"
I asked.

The next thing I knew is that his lips were with mine; gently moving as if letting me feel secured. I can't help but close my eyes and just feel the moment. It lasted for a few seconds.

"How was that?"
He asked with a mischievous smile.

"You're crazy!"
My face turned red and I just couldn't say anything else.

"Yeah. I'm crazy for you!"
He said that with a dreamy voice.

How could I resist that? Uggghhh I'm supposed to be mad at him, but he is being sweet and cute. I just couldn't be angry at him now.

We went to the resort's restaurant to eat our breakfast.

While eating.....

"Where are the gang?"
I asked.

"They already went back home."
He answered while munching a strip of bacon.

"They left us? Wow! Such great friends."
I'm being sarcastic this time.

"It's not their fault. I asked them to, I wanted to be with you for a couple of days more. This place is a paradise! And I wanted for us to enjoy it and build lots of memories together."
He explained then winked.

My cheeks felt hot, this guy is really something else. He's being bold! But with what he said..
I'm touched that he thought of us enjoying this place and having lots of memories. But I suddenly remembered something, rather.. Someone.

"So how's Yam?"
I asked not looking at him, I kept on looking at my plate while waiting for his response.

"She also went back home already.... Uhmmm I wanted to tell you something."

I'm starting to feel nervous. He might say that he doesn't want to be with me anymore, that we will be together for a few days because he wanted to say goodbye... That Yam and him were together again. Geez I'm getting paranoid and I can't help it.

"They have great food here, eh?"
I said trying to change the subject.

"Are you OK Pie? You look disturbed."
He observed.

"I'm fine, don't worry."
I faked a smile.

"OK, so about Yam and I..."

Before he continue I cut him off..

"I can't!"

He looked at me confusingly.

"What do you mean Pie?"

"If you will say that You and Yam were together again and the reason why you were here is because you wanted to say goodbye...I just can't... Accept that."

My tears started forming in my eyes.

"What are you talking about Pie? Why would I say that? Actually it's the other way around."

I'm surprised and confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I felt how he sigh heavily before speaking.

"I have to admit that what Yam and I had can't easily be forgotten... She'd been a big part of my life. Our story was full of memories happy and sad ones.... But just like any other stories; at some point it has to end! I already put a period on the chapter with the two of us being the main character."

He went near me and held my hands.

"I wanted to move on and turn another page; a new blank page that I want to fill with more happiness.... So if it's not too much to ask, will you join me and build a new chapter for our own story?"

I felt his sincerity while smiling at me.

"You're so stupid Kim! I hate you!"
I said while crying.

I felt his hug.

"I'm sorry princess, please don't hate me. I love you so much."

Hearing that made me cry harder. I can't control myself so I hugged him back.

"You always make me cry. But I still love you, I won't let you leave me again."

I punched him with my little fist while he continued to hug me. We look weird hugging and crying here in the restaurant, but we didn't care.

-> Sorry for the slow update! I don't know what excuse should I say.... It's just that my mind is blank, and I really feel lazy. What a Combo! wew' It's short but please do enjoy!!!!!

Thank you so much :)