Chapter 18: Tinkerbell, Wendy and Peter

PIE POV

Kim went inside to get some ice but it's taking longer than expected. I was about to get up and follow him when he suddenly appeared from the door. Something is different from him, his eyes were red. He put the bucket in the table and sat beside me.

"Hey, are you OK? You're eyes looks red."

He's trying to wipe his eyes, he smiled  a bit.

"I'm OK, It must have been the smoke from the grill earlier."

I just nodded.

Then suddenly Yam came with the cup, and she's also from inside the villa and her eyes were red as well. I can feel that something happened between the two. I don't want to ask Kim, But why doesn't he tell me if there's a problem? After dinner, everyone went inside including Kim. He said that he's tired and want to rest, he bid me goodnight and kissed the top of my head. I sigh heavily. What is the matter with those two?

"What are you thinking about?"
I'm startled, Puey suddenly spoke, I thought he's sleeping with the others already.

"Just some stuff, and why are you still awake?"

I asked him.

"I saw that you weren't feeling good earlier and when you didn't join the others going inside, I know that something is bugging you. So what is it Pie? Tell me!"

I'm hesitating at first but I need someone to talk to about the complications that Kim, Yam and I havebeen going through. I sigh heavily then started telling Puey about it.

"Whaaaat?"
He seems to be in shock.

"Please keep this a secret from the others."

"Fine! This is crazy Pie! how did you get involve in this situation?"

I don't know what to say.

"What will happen now? Will there still be a wedding? What if Kim goes back to Yam?"

I suddenly got nervous with what Puey said. What if Kim really get back together with Yam?

"That will not happen! Kim loves me and his brother, so he won't do things to dissappoint me or him."

I'm tryibg to encourage myself to believe that there will be no more chance for Yam and Kim.

"You said that they love each other so much before and Kim even planned to propose. You and Kim just barely started."

I'm getting confused now!

"Which side are you in Puey? Yam or mine?  You are not helping me feel confident. I love Kim so much and I will always stay by his side."

Puey's eyebrows arc highly.

"Just a piece of advise princess.. Tinkerbell has always been beside Peter Pan! But whom did he love? Wasn't it Wendy? ... Mere presence isn't enough! So, who would you be? Tink or Wendy?"

He began to walk inside. Leaving me with that question, what is with this hanging feeling?

"Puey!"

He stopped and looked at me.

"Neither of them."
I answered.

"Hmm?"
He looks confused.

"Tinkerbell has always been only a friend to Peter, Wendy is Peter's first love and maybe the most remarkable one in the story. But still they didn't end up with each other! Because eventhough she is inlove with him, their circumstance didn't allow them to be together. She married another guy and had children. So.......I'm going to be Moira! The one Peter gave up his unending childhood to. She married her and lived happily with their children."
I said confidently.

Puey began to clap his hands.

"That was really good Pie! I knew you were my greatest friend! Do that! Be Peter's Moira! I going to support you."

He smiled wildly.

I also smiled and I felt that I got the strength and reasons to believe with what Kim and I have right now.

-->Sleepy  😪 ! Sorry for the typos, wrong grammar or spelling. Please still enjoy! Eventhough I don't have time to do some editing. 😃