Chapter 6: It's a date!

KIM POV

I borrowed my Mom's car, she didn't ask me where I was going. Hmm now, the only thing I have to do now is ask Pie where she lives, so I can fetch her.

I texted her and she gave me the address. It has been a while since I drive around this city, good thing there's waze.

PIE POV

Kim texted me, that he is on his way to my house. I'm glad that mom and dad weren't home yet, it will be difficult to explain who Kim is.

Someone is calling...

"Hello?!"

"Hello Pie! Jane and I are planning to eat dinner together, Noed says she couldn't join, busy with some stuff I guess. So, are you in? You still owe us the story about Kim!"
Puey said.

"Uhhm..Err actually I already made plans."
I reasoned out.

"And what is that plan?"
He asked.

"I'm going out with a friend."
That's it Pie, you can escape this.

"Who might that friend be? Can't we join you? The more the merrier you know."
Puey still trying.

"You're not really acquainted, it might be awkward."

Puey is a bit silent. I'm waiting for his reply.

"Hmm.. Okayyy well I guess it will be Jane and I. Just give my regards with that friend of yours, say 'Hi' to Kim for me! Bye!"

I was not able to say anything, he hang up, gosh that boy! he knew that it was Kim.  I don't want to lie to them, its just that they might tease me restlessly if they knew about Kim. I just met him last night so it might seems fast.

My thoughts were cut when my phone rang again.

" I'm outside your house."

I looked down from the balcony and there I saw Kim waving at me. He looks more handsome today. White V-neck shirt and black ripped jeans, with a pair of sneakers. Uggggh!

"I'll be right down!"
I said then hang up.

I went down, with my bag on hand.

When I saw him he is smiling brightly, it's melting my heart. Oh Kim, why do you have such a warm smile?!

"Hey.."
He greeted.

"Hey to you too."
I smiled back.

He laughed a bit,before asking me.

"Are you ready?"

"Of course! Let's go!"
I excitedly said.

He opened the door in the passenger seat. I thanked him and he went to sit in the driver's seat. He smiled at me again before starting the engine then off we go.

I got to know Kim a lot during the drive. He just got back from the states and the reason why he suddenly return is because his brother is getting married.  He likes to goof around, he shared a lot of funny stories that he and his brother did before. They seems to be really close to each other, well what do you expect? They are the only children of their parents. I envy them because I'm an only child, but I'm glad that I have a cousin who is really close to me.

"We're here!"
He announced.

It was long ride. He got out of the car and I got out as well, I looked at where we are and we're on the beach!

"Where are we?"
I asked.

"We're in the mountain!"
Kim trying to be sarcastic.

"Ha-ha very funny!"
I uninterestingly said.

"You look way cute when you're mad!"
He commented.

My face suddenly felt hot and I know I'm blushing. Stupid me, being flustered with a petty compliment.

"Looking red aren't we?"
He teased more.

I'm about to punch him when he suddenly run.

"Haha catch me in you can!"

He looks like a kid, playful yet adorable. I didn't move at first then he started looking sulky. When he got back to where I'am I suddenly punched him and ran.

"Cheater!"
He shouted while chasing after me. I kept on laughing.

Our little game stopped when I surrendered. It's really tiring to run in the beach, my pants and shoes are covered with sand. We roam around the beach, it's sad that I didn't brought extra clothes for swimming. The water looks nice, the smell of the sea is nostalgic. I can remember a lot of fun memories. After that,we went to a nearby restaurant and ordered our food.

"Did you have fun?"
Kim asked.

"Yes! Thank you Kim."
I smiled at him.

"Nahh, I should thank you."

I got confused.

"Why is that?"

He smiled and held my hand that is resting in the table.

"This might sound cheesy, but thank you for coming into my life Pie."
He looks really sincere, I can't say anything. I just smiled at him.

We arrived at my house around 11pm.

"We've reached your destination, miss!"

"Thank you, Mister! I had fun!"
I copied him with the way he called me. He laughed.

I went out of the car. I suddenly remembered something so I went to his side and he opened the window.

"Yes? Did you forgot something?"
He asked.

"Yes."
I bent down and kissed him in the cheeks.

"This."
He seems to be startled and I began to feel shy, so I went on my way to our house. Waaaaah! I kissed him, I'm so naughty.