Chapter 19: Just one day

PIE POV

3 more days before Yam and Mike's wedding. I hope that everything goes well.

We're still doing some preparations, But it's not that much since they hired a wedding planner. Were just making sure that everything is going as planned.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to get you a drink?"
That's Kim, he brought out his handkerchief and wipe my sweat. Awwww.

"I'm fine, I'am not doing anything that is tiring. It's just a bit hot right now."

"Is that so? But I believe that you are hotter than the weather."
Then he winked.

He's being cheesy.
I like that we're doing these things. I got to spend a lot of time with him too. Until...

"Kim!"
Mike went near us.

"What's up bro?"
He asked.

"Can I ask a favor?"

Kim tap his brother's shoulder.

"Of course bro, what is it?"

KIM POV

"Can you come with Yam in the City for a while? She has to get some things from the mall. I can't go with her, I will be having some meetings using skype. You know, things to take care in the company."

I don't know what to say so I looked at Pie, asking for help.

"Can I come too? I need to buy a few things as well."
She asked.

"Sure."
He smiled.

When Mike is not around anymore..

Pie and I looked at each other.

"I'm sorry Pie."

"Why are you apologising Kim? You didn't do anything wrong, or did you?"

Her squinty eyes are looking sharply at me.

"Of course not, silly!"
I smiled at her, this girl never fail to make me smile. I'm so lucky!

Mike says, that we will be riding the bus that leaves at 9am,which will get inside the RORO going to the city. I'm fixing my stuff inside the backpack that I will be bringing, when I heard a scream. It's Pie's voice so I immediately go to where I heard the sound. The others were already helping her get up. I went near them.

"What happened?"
I was so worried.

"I just slipped a bit."
She's trying to get up but is obviously having a hard time. I looked at her foot, then I saw how swollen it is. I carried her, she look surprised but was able to hug my neck so she won't be out of balance and fall.

"I'm OK , bring me down!"

"Stop being stubborn Pie! I'll take you to your room."

We went up the stairs and Im still carrying her. I put her down on the bed and get some ice downstairs.

PIE POV

"Kim!?"
Mike showed up from the door.

"What happened?Are you OK Pie?"
He asked worriedly.

I nodded smiling at him.

"She slipped earlier and got swollen ankle."
Kim explained.

"I hope you're OK! Do you want me to get a doctor?"
Mike offered.

I was about to refuse but Kim spoke before me.

"That will be a great help Mike, do they have a doctor here?"

"The resort has a doctor I'll ask them to send him here."

Kim looked satisfied.

"Thanks bro!"

"No problem, by the way..sorry to bother but it's already 8:30, the bus will depart soon."
He explained.

"Oh yeah?! Don't worry, I'll be going down momentarily bro."
Kim said.

"Alright! And Pie, rest well OK?"
I smiled at him and he went down.

"I'll be on my way. Just rest here OK? I'll tell Puey and the others to take care of you while I'm gone. Do you need anything? Tell me and I'll buy it for you."

"What? You're not taking me with you?"
I asked unbelievably.

"You're hurt Pie! You will have a hard time walking."

I can do it! I get up from the bed, I felt a pang of pain from my foot. Luckily Kim is supporting me, If not I would have fell on the ground face first.

"See? Don't be stubborn!"

"But you're with Yam! Who else will be joining you?"

"I'm not sure Pie, but don't you trust me?"
He asked.

"I do Kim! But you know I'm a jealous girl right? Knowing that Yam is your ex whom you loved before and who loved..wait, who still even love you until now will be with you the entire day is a bit too much for me."
I said pouting.

"I know! You look like a monster when you're jealous. Don't worry, I won't do things that will make that monster appear. "
He said that while laughing.

"Woooow! You can even make a joke out of it. Then leave this monster and go with your princess."
I face my back on him.

I felt him hugging my back. I secretly smiled, but I didn't show him. I want him to think that I'm really mad.

"My baby is mad! Don't be upset Pie, I promise that I'll be a good boy! I don't care if she still loves me, What I'm sure of right now is that you are the only one that I love and nobody else. But if you're really uncomfortable, I should just probably tell Mike that I can't go?"

His phone rang. It's Mike.
I'm feeling guilty because he thought that I don't trust him, but I'm just afraid that Yam might take this opportunity to get Kim back.

"Fine! Just go!"
I said.

"Are you sure it's OK?"
He's still not moving.

"Yeah, yeah.. Just go now ! If you stay here for another minute, I won't let you go."

"Thank you! I'll be good, promise."
He said and kissed my forehead.

I'm still worried,but it's fine. I will let her have just one day with my Kim. After that even if we're cousins, I'll stand for my right.

-->Sorry for the late update, I'm just Too busy with work lately. Please Vote, comment , and keep on following the story. :)