Chapter 3 -Alone In The Jungle

Echo was going out to get food and Jackie was asleep, but then he woke up and went to find Echo. (You know where this is going) And so Jackie is lost in the Jungle by his own but he remembered what he had learned from Echo's friends. He learnt how to swing between vines and has known how to swim, but he had not yet learned how to craft and to fight.  Jackie made friends along the way to find Echo. But he made only 3 friends. First one was Alair which was a Python, Second one was Rupette which was a Monkey, and the third is Cals which was a bunny and they were older than Jackie, of course. They followed Jackie to find Echo.

=Moving To Echo=

Echo went back with the food. But then he saw Jackie was not there so he panicked and he asked his friends of where Jackie has gone. All of them didn't know and they all started to panic too. But Master Jumbo saw where Jackie had gone because Jumbo followed Jackie. So Echo and his friends saw Master Jumbo's footprints and they followed it. It lead them to a mountain. Echo and his friends was terrified if Master Jumbo had kidnapped Jackie. And so they walked their way to the mountain and kept following Jumbo's footprints.

=Moving To Jackie=

Jackie and his friends got up to the mountain. What they found was a Volcano. (I don't even) And they were very afraid because they were on a Volcano. And so Echo and his friends rushed by the scream of Jackie and his (Jackie's) friends. Echo found him and said,

Echo: It's going to be fine.

Jackie: How do you know?

Echo: Come here.

*Jackie ran and hugged echo with tears*

Jackie: Don't leave me again.

Echo: I promise I won't.

Jackie's and Echo's friends: Aww

Echo: Shut up all of you.

*Silence*
Suddenly, the Volcano was shaking and was going to erupt. (Y u do dis)
Echo, Jackie and their friends ran down the hill as fast as possible before the volcano could erupt. They went further West to live in a safer place.