Chapter 8 - Scary Abandoned Buildings

Echo, Jackie and their friends have safely gone to the United Kingdom. There were not a lot of Forests tho, many were cities and buildings. So they had to avoid human culture as much as possible. They found a lot of abandoned buildings in the forest. Cals and Jackie was scared while the others were not. Cause they knew how to protect themselves.

So Echo bravely challenged Jackie and Cals to go in with him and the others. They were shocked and terrified, but they didn't​ have any choice rather than staying outside for the whole night. So they all went to the Abandoned Building, it had a Gate so they needed to find a small hole to go through the building and so they finally did it.

They found a small hole on the side of the building and they had gone through it, and of course Echo was leading the way because all of them were not good at Leading, and Jackie and Cals were very scared. Inside was very dark, it was filled with dust, spider webs and even Skeletons!

Echo found the switch to On the lights and so Jackie and Cals were less scared, they are still scared because they were in an "abandoned" building and they are mostly "Haunted" But Echo wasn't scared because He's ready for Death, and the others knew how to fight so yeah they were all good except for Jackie and Cals.

Echo found a fridge filled with apples, bananas, grapes and....Brains?... (WAIT WHAT?!)

Echo was shocked and grossed because there was Brains inside the Fridge. He wondered how it got here and whose brains it was. Echo just took the fruits to their friends and didn't want to show them the brains cause they'll be grossed too.

And so they ate the fruits but did not ate all of them because they needed to save it for later. Suddenly they heard a screeching sound on the Hallway and so they went to check who it was.
What they saw was unbelievable. The strange figure had tentacles on it's back, holding an axe with it's hand and it's face was white but the mouth was torn apart. They ran out of the building as fast as they could but all doors were locked and the Gate was nowhere found cause there was not much windows in the Building. The figure was staring at them, slowly approaching them. Jackie tried to push the door but he wasn't strong enough but there was a hole in the ground and they all went there while the Strange Figure was very slow. They went outside to the hole of the side of the building to escape and they did, Good news is all of them are safe and they kept the fruits with them.