Chapter 5 - Helping The Soldiers

*Note that this event did not take place in real life. I made this by my own, so yeah deal with it.*

Echo, Jackie and their friends have been resting near a lake for a while but then American soldiers found them. The Humans didn't speak animal language (of course) but Jackie known English. (Very unnatural indeed) Jackie talked with the soldiers for a while and the soldiers wanted Jackie, Echo and their friends to come and help them. So they all went to their Main Base Camp, Echo, and their friends were very scared because they didn't know what Jackie and the soldiers was talking about so Echo said,

Echo: Where are we going exactly?

Jackie: To a Base Camp

Echo: A.... WHAT?!

Jackie: Yes, you heard me right.

Echo: You're in big trouble.

Jackie: No I'm not

*Jackie smiled*

Echo: Don't give me that look, Mister. And remember, I'm your Father.

Jackie: Yes daddy...

*Jackie groaned while following the soldiers*

They arrived to the Camp and one of the soldiers which was named Corporal Jackson said to Jackie,

Corporal: We have arrived to our Main Base Camp.

Jackie: Whoa this place is filled with stuff

Corporal: So, who is this Fox and your other animal friends?

Jackie: Uhh... The Fox is Echo which is my dad. He raised me since I was a baby.

Corporal: Oh.

*Corporal Jackson was shocked and silenced for some seconds*

Corporal: Well, let's meet our Chief first so that you, your father and your friends can join us in this War.

Echo asked Jackie of what the Corporal said while they were following him

Echo: So, what did he say?

Jackie: He said that we have to meet his Chief or Leader.

*Echo gasped*

Echo: Oh you are not joking, right?

Jackie: Nope.

*Echo sighed*

Echo: Whatever is going to happen. I will still love you, my son.

*Jackie smiled*

They finally arrived to the Chief.

Corporal: Hey there Chief, we got some volunteers here.

Chief: What's this? You're bringing a boy and animals to our troops?

Corporal: But sir! These are well trained animals!

Chief: How well are they?

Corporal: They killed 20 soldiers last night by sneak attacking them, sir!

Chief: Not bad, give them supplies!

Corporal: Sir yes sir!

And so Corporal Jackson went to the Supply Crates and gave Echo bags filled with grenades but Corporal needed to teach them on how to use it and so all of them know how to use and when it will explode, especially for Rupette cause he's the only Animal with hands cause he's a Monkey.
They all went on war but Echo, Jackie and their friends did not go on Full-On attack. What they did was waiting for the enemy to come and then attack them. The Corporal also gave knives to Jackie and Rupette so that they can stab the enemies and kill them more easily. Their mission was to blow up a bridge so that the Vietnamese Ground Force couldn't cross the bridge. Echo, Jackie and their friends went to the bridge sneakily without even getting caught but the American soldiers knew where they were going. Cals got the matches with her on her fluffy, wuzzy fur. And Alair had dynamites attached to her back like about 20 of them. They attached the dynamites under the bridge one by one while the Vietnamese soldiers were distracted by the Americans, shooting and killing each other. After Echo, Jackie and their friends attached the dynamites under the bridge they swam at the river and went far back to land and got back to the closest Camp Base, and told them to tell the Americans to not go near the bridge because it was going to be blown. And they did it! It was a successful mission! The soldiers at the closest Base Camp applaused Echo, Jackie and their friends for blowing up the bridge.

=To Be Continued=