your no good

I only had one more day till spring break ends. I decided to make the most of it. My family wasn't coming home till anther few days. My decision was to through a party. I invited a couple of people including John. Katie came to help set up. It was last minute but a lot of people came. The first to come was Maryjane. Then Lucy,Kim,Stan,Janice, James, Joey,Zoey, Stephanie,Donna, Diana, Debbie, David,Danny and then John came. I was afraid to invite Steve but then I was afraid not too.

Not so surprising Steve showed up with Bradley. Guessing Bradley must of told him about the party. I didn't have drinking involved till Steve came. He brought a lot of alcohol. He showed like he was the main part if the party. "Hey Sandy. Thanks for inviting me to the party." I gave him a gentle smile and he looked down at his feet ,and put his hands in his pocket. "I hope your not mad at me for coming over and telling you what happened yesterday." My smile faded and turned into a frown. "Its alright I appreciate what you were trying I do." He looked up at me and then looked back down. "John your fine. I'm not mad at you." Hr took his hands out of his pants pocket and grabbed a drink. "I didn't know you drunk alcohol." He put the bottle down and looked at me in embarrassment. "Sorry." I laughed and said,"Why? I want you to enjoy yourself have fun. Its the last day of spring break." He grabbed the bottle and his eyes dozed to my arm." What happened there?" He said pointing to my bruised arm. "Oh I -I fell on it and bruised it." His eyebrow raised and he took a sip of the beer." Could I take a sip? Just to try it." He smiled and gave me the bottle. I smelt it first and then took a small sip." Ah it has a really bitter taste." He started laughing and chugged the rest down. I looked at him and he almost spit it all over me."What happened?" I said laughing. "You the face you were making." He mimicked the face I did and it was quite cute the way he did it. I was laughing and I felt a a heavy hand on my shoulder. It was Steve, drunk as ever. "He Sandra. What are you doing with that s teddy boy?" He was slurring his words so it was more harder to understand him.

He grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it tight. He turned me around to face him and gave me a hard kiss. I looked over at John and he looked very uncomfortable. He grabbed anther bottle and drunk from it. "I'm gonna go outside and have a ciggie." I nodded and he walked off. I turned back to see Steve in my face. His breath was filled with the smell of alcohol. He was leaning against the wall. Suddenly a small blonde girl that I don't remember inviting walked up to us.
She slid her finger on Steve's shoulder. He looked at her and then at my face. He laughed. "So,great party Sandy." I stood there in shock. The blonde went up and kissed Steve on the cheek. My face was red with anger. She just kissed him right in front of me. He pushed her off. I'm with Sandra. I was confused very confused. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck. I looked back and saw John standing there speechless. He turned back and headed out the door. I turned back to the blonde who had a disgusted face. She looked me and up down. Then she scoffed and walked off. He smiled and looked down at her bum. I rolled my eyes and went out of his arms.

I walked over to John. He looked very awkward. I wondered why. He wouldn't look me in the eyes. "John what's the matter?" He still didn't look up. "Nothing." I grabbed his bottle and finally he looked up." John please tell me." He sighed and grabbed my hand pulling me to a room. I sat down on the bed which I realised that was my parents room.

He took a deep breath and finally it came out.

"Sandra I'm,I'm in live with you." He blurted out. I sat there in shock. My mind was blank. "John. I don't know what to say." He was pacing the floor. "John I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way." He stopped." I know you don't. You don't even know my last name. But it's fine." I got up in shock and walked out of the room. When I walked out I saw Steve kissing the same blonde girl. I had tears streaming down my face and isn't realize it. John came out of the room and saw my face. I looked over and I did something I wouldn't suspect myself do. I pressed my lips against his hardly. Apparently Steve saw and ran to John. He was going to hit John. John blocked the blow and twisted his hand. The blonde came up to me and was going to slap my face but she missed and hit Steve. I grabbed her arms and john grabbed Steve's. We threw them out but, before I could shut the door I shouted out"We're over your no good !" I shut the door and walked to the couch in tears. Katie came and she sat next to me. "I'm sorry Sandy. I saw everything. You kissed John?" My face got hot in embarrassment. "Yea but I didn't know what I was thinking. I didn't mean anything I was just upset." I looked down to my feet. "Sandy." I turned to see John and Brad. "I think I'm gonna go now." John said. Then Brad talked." Yea I think I should go home too." He leaned down to kiss Katie. John looked nervous and he left. I felt really bad I told him I didn't feel the same way when he told me he loved me and then I kissed him.