cry for a shadow

I was in my room with John. His hot breath on my bare skin. He kissed my neck which caused me to moan. He then slipped off my shirt. He took a look at me which caused me to blush.

"Your beautiful darling." His eyes were still dark but I knew the Lennon I love is in there. I smiled. He unclipped my bra. And threw it on the floor. I slid his shirt off. I put my hands on his chest. He slipped off my jeans. As I did with his. Then he took off my knickers. "John." He smiled. "Do you forgive me darling?" He said taking off his boxers,teasing me. I bit my lip. Thought about it and nodded.

He slid into me causing me to moan. He placed a hand over my mouth. "Shh ye parents don't know I'm 'ere." I nodded. He thrust in and out. I clenched the sheets and squirmed. He went faster. A feeling swarmed in my tummy. I screamed but quiet. I buried my face in his shoulder. He gave a evil laugh. "I hate you Lennon." His snickers grew. "But you love me." I laughed and admitted. "That is true to." He pulled out of me and laid next to me. I got dressed. Then a knock was on the door. "Hide." I said. I fixed my hair and as soon as he found a place I unlocked the door. It was my dad. "I just wanted to come check on you." He sat down on my bed. I was paranoid. If dad knew john was here and that he just shagged me he would kill me. "I'm fine dad. I'll get through it." He looked at me. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "For sure." He got off the bed and left. I let out a relief sigh. "That was a close one." He came out of under the bed. "Ye dad has a fat arse. I see where you get it from." I laughed and kissed him. "I should leave Mimi's probably worried." I frowned and accepted it. "Ok meet me at the bus stop tomorrow. I'm going to work.'' He kissed me and slapped me arse. "Dammit Lennon!"

He laughed and went down the tree from my window.  I laid on my bed and sighed.

The next day i got a phone call from Katie. "Sandy, Bradley got in a car accident." I was speechless. "Come to his hospital. Oak hills hospital." I agreed and called John to come with me, he did.

  I ran to the hospital and John was already there. He looked sad. He waited in the room. "John is he?" He looked in my eyes and the were red. "I don't know I didn't check." I ran to the front desk and asked the lady where his room was. "I'm sorry but that is for family members only." She said. I hesitated. "I'm his sister."

  She saw the fear in my eyes. I was scared to death. What is gonna happen to him? She smiled. "Ok I know your his friend and your worried but I normally don't do this" She looked in her clipboard. "Bradley olea room 2b." I ran and John stayed in the waiting room. I went in his room and Katie was next to his bed holding his hand. Tears streaming down her face.

  I sat on the other side of him and held his other hand. I would never forget the first time I met him. Katie hating him at first. He was so nice and extremely funny. Class clown I would say.

Seeing him here in this hospital bed was heartbreaking. I tried to  hide my face from Katie because tears stained my face. She knew that I was crying. I just didn't want to show it. I wanted to be strong  for her.

The doctor came in with his parents. His mother gave a shriek. Tears falling out from her eyes. She was shocked to see her only son in the hospital. I got up and took Katie out of the room so his parents could have time with him.

I was trembling and my lips were curling. My tears made my sight blurry. I walked to the room were John was waiting. I sat down and he wouldn't touch me he was in his own world. Finally I slipped my hand in his. He looked towards me and smiled. He wiped a tear from my eyes with his thumb.

I laid my head on his chest and I held Katie's hand. I waited and waited. Finally they came out.  Katie rushed back into the room and kissed his barely warm lips.

"Sandy." I looked back. "Let's escape this for a while and escape from the sadness." I looked at Katie. She was crying on his chest.

"Katie do you want to get away for a little bit and then come back? Get you your mind off of it?"  She wiped a tear of her cheek and nodded. She kissed him in his cheek and cried. We walked out side.

Katie didn't look the same. She had a sadness in her eye. Like if she were to loose him she would be hopeless. He was her everything. She can't live  without him. "Let's go to strawberry fields." Katie looked down. " I- I don't know Sandy. " I gave her my look. "Oh c'mmon it'll get your mind off of things. Just for a little bit please." She pressed her lips together. " I. I guess." I pulled both Katie and John's hand.

I loved strawberry fields. Its a place were my dad use to take me constantly. My mom didn't really like the fact of my dad take me, brother and sister to strawberry fields.

   We reached the park. I laid on the ground. "Ah this is the life. I want to live here." John laid beside me. "Maybe you will. Maybe when we get older and have more money I will build a house for you here." My eyes light up.

"Really?" He nodded. "Oh John!" I gave john a kiss and pulled Katie to me. She cried on my shoulder. "Its going to be ok." I patted her back and stroked her long blonde hair.

    "Bradley is a fighter. He will survive." And to that day Katie broke apart.