suddenly you love me

As I pulled away from Tony's hug to see who it is I immediately start to cry. I didn't know what to do. Standing in the doorway was John,the girl ,and Steve.

 Standing in the doorway was John,the girl ,and Steve

I ran to the ladies room. My vision was faint. My balance was off. All I could hear was my heart beat. It was loud and fast.

I ran into a stall. Vomiting. Then I felt hands on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and it was Katie. "Katie. W-What are you doing here?" I said wiping my mouth with toilet paper."Shh." She said." Its OK." I nodded and closed my eyes pretending this would all go away. I then started to whimper." Why is this happening to me?" I didn't get a reply. I then realised to shut up.

I sat there on the cold floor not knowing if I should come back out or not. Then I heard yelling and screaming. "Neither of you deserve Sandy. You treated her like fucking shit." I heard Tony say. "Who asked you to be the hero?" John said. "God dammit Lennon you took my girlfriend away from me." Steve said." You beat the fuck out of her." John replied. "All of you are acting liking children." The girl said. "Be quiet Cyn please." John shushed her.

I decided to gather myself up and go out there. As I walked outside the room was silent. I wiped my makeup off my face. Katie helping me stand since my balance was still off.

"That's her?" The girl said. I gave her a glance and then looked back at them. "Cyn please." Cynthia rolled her eyes and muttered,"I was gonna say she's pretty." I gave her a small smile. "I look like a mess right now." She lifted her head and she was going to say something but then she looked at John and put her head back down.

"Sandy I'm sorry I was so mean to you. That I never really showed my love to you when I tried to say I did." Steve said. He put his head down as if he was ashamed. "Sandy I'm sorry too I never really should have said anything. It wasn't fair to you are Cynthia." He looked at Cynthia and gave her a smile. She walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips.

I shifted. It made me feel uncomfortable. I could see Tony noticed because his face got red. I couldn't tell if it was embarrassment or anger.

When John looked back at me I had my head down. I was totally embarrassed. "I- I better get back t-to work." I stammered. "OK but first." John gave me a kiss on my lips. Once I pulled away I slapped him. "How dare you kiss me in front of her." I pointed to Cynthia.

   "I'm sorry." He said frowned. "Y'know sorry is word people say a lot but yet it means they won't do it again. It seems to me you guys will only do it again." I walked behind my desk. Everyone in shock.

   "I think its time for all of you to leave and let me get back to work."  Cynthia walk towards me and placed a blouse on my desk. I looked at it. "I would like to buy this please." I couldn't help but laugh. "Of course madam. " she paid for her stuff and they all left.

   I gave Tony a look. He returned the look. "I'm sorry San-" I stopped him in his words. "Remember what I said." He sighed. "Ah yes." 

   The day seemed so long. I looked at the clock and count down the many minutes or hours I've left. It was just like what I did for school. Three minutes two minutes one minute.  

  The day finally ended. Me and Tony walked to the bus stop. We talked and then I left. I crawled in the shower and washed up. Then put my pajamas on and read for a while. My eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.

  I woke up around 3:00. I was hungry my stomach rumbling. I went down stairs and warmed up leftovers.

  Next morning I woke up. Woke Anna also and Mick was already awake. Its usually me and Anna to wake up late. I washed up and got breakfast. "Dear do you mind taking Anna with you to work. I have to take care of some important business." I gave a playful groan. Mum smiled. "So is that a yes?" I looked at Anna."OK mum will do." Anna had an excitement in her eyes. "Hey you get to meet my friend Tony. You'll like him I do. I know he'll like you also." Anna hurried with her breakfast and hurried to get ready. We raced to the bus stop of course she won.

  I saw Tony. "Hey Tony. This is my lil sis Anna." He smiled and gave her a hug. She leaned over to me. She whispered, "He's very nice." I nodded. " Indeed he is."

  The bus came and we sat three to a seat. Tony was making Anna laugh and giggle. It was real sweet.

  We got off the stop and then I saw  John. I covered my face but John noticed me. "Sandy!"