i woke up in love this morning

It came to the point were I got tired and wanted everyone to leave. Everybody left except for Katie. She helped me clean up and she spent the night.

I got ready for bed with John in my mind for some reason. Then I fell in a deep sleep.

When I woke up I had a smile in my face. I had a dream about John. My smile wouldn't fade away. I started to remember the kiss we shared. His lips were soft and flowed with mine. Katie looked at me and asked,"Why are you smiling?" A smirk spread across her face. "Oh nothing." The smirk wouldn't fade." Its John isn't it." Its like she read my mind.
"No."

"Yes it is."

"Maybe."

"You love John."

"No I don't even know his last name."

"Lennon. Its Lennon Sandy and you like him."

I smiled and I craved for his kiss again. I forgot it was time for school so we hurried. We rushed to school and barely made it. I walked into class and I sat down. John sat down next to me which brought shivers down my spine. "Hey Sandy." I smiled and class started. To my no surprise Steve came in late as always. Buy he didn't look good he looked tired Hus eyes were red which looked like he was crying. He was dressed sloppy. I felt bad,but he hurt me too many times.

In the middle of class John had passed me a note.
The note read,

Sandy, I know you just came from a hard breakup but I was hoping to get your mind off of things and go out with me just for a night.

John

I looked back at him when I finished the note. I politely shook my head no. He blushed in embarrassment and put his hand down.

I just wasn't ready yet to date someone again. John was great and all but he's too dangerous. He looked back up and his eyes were dark he looked mean. I started to regret my decision. I am tired of being hurt by people and think I'm just a rag doll.

It came to the end of the day and I was in the hall. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder his grip was tight. He turned me around and I saw it was Steve. "Hey babe how are you doing." I tried to break from his grip but it was too strong. But I managed to say,"I'm not your babe anymore I meant what I said. I'm fine with you and your cheating."

His eyes turned dark and I know I am going to regret what I had said. "What did you say you little bitch." I felt like crawling in a hole and die. "You heard me. I don't want to see you any more. Your a cheater and you lied to me so many times. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being hurt,embarrassed,and felt bad for." I felt tears coming but I chocked them back. I couldn't show a sign of weakness.

John had came out of nowhere and I guess he had heard our discussion. His face was red and he hit Steve right in the face. I felt relieved and so grateful for John to be there. He looked at me and the then stormed off.

I wanted to go after him but my feet wouldn't move. When the finally did they went the other way. I ran as fast as I could. Without any stopping on the way. I stormed in the house up to my room not noticing my parents are home.

I cried in my pillow. My mom being the gentle self she is came in. I tried holding back my tears but they wouldn't stop flowing. She cradled me in her arms and tried to shush me.

She turned her face to me and said,"Sweetie what happened?" I looked up at her but then my eyes darted back to he floor. "Steve and I are done." Her mouth nearly down to the ground. "Oh sweetie I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"I caught him with another girl and he was kissing her. He tried to lie about it too."

Her eyes so soft and sincere. That day I knew from the very morning I woke up actually liking john Lennon