magic woman touch

It was hard to ignore him. He ran towards me. "S-Sandy, I-its done. I'm not with Cynthia anymore." Somehow my eyes glistened. "Really?" A smile was trying to creep on my face and I tried to fight it. "Really?" He nodded. I gave him a kiss." Does this mean I'm yours and your mine?"

He looked at me straight in the eyes. "Yes." I smiled and kissed him once more. I forgot both Anna and Tony were right there.

Tony wouldn't meet eye to eye with me. Was he jealous? Of John?

I looked at John which he looked sexy in his black T-shirt. "I better get to work." I kissed his lips. "Meet me at my window tonight." I whispered in his ear. His hand fell from my back to my bum. He made me jump.

Toby rolled his eyes and guided Anna to the shop. One last kiss and I went in the shop as well. Anna played around the store and I found myself dazing off and twirling my hair.

"You really like em?" He snapped me out if my daze. "Um." He looked down. "You'll forever be my guy best friend Tony." I tried to give him a hug but he shuttered me off.

I was a little hurt of what he did. The clock was loud between the silence me and Tony had. I looked at it and decided to leave.

Tony's silence was only making it worse. "Anna sweetie let's go." Anna came running. I gave tony a look of sincere and left.

We waited for the bus and me and Anna we're playing around. I was trying to get my mind off of Tony but it was hard. The bus came and I sat down with Anna on the other side of me.

An older lady looked at me and said,"Where's the other fellow you come along with? " I gave her a smile and replied,"He's still at the store ma'am I'm just not feeling well." She smiled and leaned back in her seat. "Hope you feel better dear." I looked and said," Thank you ma'am. "

Anna fell asleep on the ride back to Liverpool. The bus stopped and we got off. We raced back home and arrived exhausted.

"Let's make dinner and take a nap before mum comes yea?" I asked Anna. She agreed and we made macaroni and cheese with little ham bites. After dinner we stuck to our plan and fell asleep.

We both woke up with mum taking a picture of us. "Mum." We whined. She smiled and went in the kitchen. "I see you made dinner." Anna got excited. "I helped too." Mum scooped her in her arms.

I served her a plate and she took off her shoes. We made her relax. Then dad came inside and I fixed him a plate.

"Where's Mick." I asked. "At Keith's has spending the night."
"Oh so more for me." Dad said. I chuckled and gave him a drink. "Rough day at work dad?" He shook his head no.

I finished my plate and went upstairs. I heard taps on my window. I looked out and saw John.

He smiled and he climbed my tree that was next to my window

He smiled and he climbed my tree that was next to my window. He reached to the top and gave me a flower. I kissed him and pulled him in my room. I laid on my bed in his arms. I heard his heart beat and his breathing.

He played with my hair. "Sandy?" He said. "Hm." I murmured. "Your beautiful you know that." I smiled. I looked up to his big hazel eyes. "Really?" He nodded. I kissed him and he made the kiss more deep. I pulled away,and looked at him. "My parents and little sister are here. We are just gonna have to wait." I made an excuse. He sighed. "Can I just kiss you?" I pressed my lips on his answering his question.

It was midnight I looked at the clock. "John. John its midnight." He shifted and murmured,"Could I spend the night?" I thought about my dad and what he said and then I saw how sleepy John was. All my thoughts about dad faded. "Sure. But I'm going to get in my night gown." I went to my door which had my night gown hanging on.

"Don't look." I slipped off my clothes and put on my pajamas. Of course John didn't listen and I saw him looking. He saw my eye and looked away. I laughed and climbed back in bed and under the covers with him.

His hand rubbed my back gently and I fell asleep. Listening to his heart beats and deep breaths.

Early in the morning I woke up startled from my dads shouting voice. "What is this non sense?" I was sleepy and confused. "What?" I said. "Don't play dumb with me Sandra Mary Jagger." I grew red from my father saying my whole name. 'This boy spent the night without mine are your mothers approval!"

I looked at Johns face and it was calm. "Sir nothing happen." My dads face grew with rage once John spoke. "Don't tell me that young man. I know about your background. No leave before I call your mother on ye." John muttered something under his breath. "What was that Mr. Lennon?" John looked at him and said,"My mums dead."

My dads face grew more calmer. "I'm sorry boy. But I still want you to leave and not to see my daughter anymore." I filled up with rage. "You can't do that!" I cried. "I can and I just did. Now leave Lennon." John got out of my bed and went down stairs. Mum turned to dad." Michael the boys mum just died give him a break." Dad faced mum. "Mary he was in Sandra's bed unsupervised an-" mum cut him off. "You don't trust Sandy?" His face slumped down whenever he knew mum was right. "I do but-." She did it again. "No. There is no buts."

He looked at me. "You are not to see that boy or leave this house understand?" Mum scoffed and stomped out of the room. I flopped on my bed. Cried on my pillow. Dad bolted up my window. Which only made me more upset.