Chaper one: A New Start

Your POV
"YN! Wake up! Cmon or we'll be late for school! We can't be late on the first day!!!" Lilith screamed at me. "Five more minutes..." I replied still half asleep. "YOU SAID THAT A HOUR AGO! NOW GET UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU TO SCHOOL!" Lilith screamed, now obviously annoyed and probably angry. With the command, I got up and threw on some comfy clothes. 'No need to show off or anything right?' I sat on the staircase railing and slid down, grabbing my stuff as I landed near the doorway. Lilith didn't even give me time to step out the door, when she grabbed my hand and bolted towards the school. It would've been a ten minute walk, but with Lilith running with me, we made it to school in about three minutes. That wasn't it though, as we were running some one stuck out their foot tripping Lilith...almost...right before she face planted into the concrete, I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back up. I got a good look at the monster who tripped her.

I gave him a death glare, he looked like he was ready to piss himself

I gave him a death glare, he looked like he was ready to piss himself. I smirked he wasn't so big and bad after all but, he's gonna get way worse if he tries anything else.

Time Skip

It turns out school didn't start until 8:00 so I was really pissed that Lilith tried to get me to go to school at 6:30 and that I could have slept a little longer but, that doesn't matter now because I'm in my favorite class now, Art.

(272 words)