Chapter Seven: The Best

(Home)
Your POV
'Finally, Home Sweet Home!' Is something that someone normal would say, but hey, I'm not normal. As soon as I got inside my house I dropped my bag to the floor, then went and flopped on the couch.
"What's wrong?" Stormy asked in a worried tone.
"Nothing, just tired," I replied," too much talking."
"Oh, ok," Stormy sighed.
  "...oh Storm, you never told me what happened to upset you." I said.
  "...oh, well, uh...it, well, there's no need to elaborate on it, I'm just finding a little difficult to make friends," Stormy stuttered.
"Lilith. What. Is. Wrong." I said.

Lilith's POV
She's serious, huh, guess there's no hiding secrets from her.
"Heh, I-I, w-well, that bully from earlier, y'know, the one that tripped me?" I sighed.
"Mmhm."
" Well, *sniff* he spread rumors about me, that I was clumsy and stupid," I said holding back tears. YN sat up from her position on the couch. It was dead quiet. She stood up and faced towards me, her face was shadowed so I couldn't tell what she was going to do.
   She made slowly steps towards me...then...she embraced me. Something that she hadn't done for almost nine years, not after what happened...I was frozen. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe. I just stood there, feeling YN's warmth and affectionate aura surround me, filling the whole room in the process.
   "Breathe, Lilith, breathe," YN whispered, sending shivers throughout my body. I took in a deep breath and relaxed in her arms as I returned the hug.
   " Lilith," YN whispered.
  "*sniff* y-yes?" I answered.
   "No matter what anyone says, you are the most beautiful, smartest, and skilled people I know, and anyone who says otherwise, is gonna go through hell AND me before they get away with it, okay?" YN said. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, but I didn't feel like I had to anymore. My sister is the best.

Your POV
I felt Lilith's tears start to fall on my shoulder like little raindrops. I stopped hugging her and held her shoulders in my hands so I could see her face. She looked at me and I looked at her, I then took my thumb and wiped away her tears, then smiled,
"Heh, what a eventful day," I said. All Lilith did was smile at me, she then quickly hugged me, and started walking to her room.
I still stood in the same spot, since it was the first day of school the teachers didn't assign any homework. So that gives me all night to see what I can come up with for revenge. I already knew that the jock who was spreading rumors was Burgerpants and that it wasn't going to be easy getting revenge without bringing the other jocks into it...so what will I do?

Time Skip

Lilith's POV
I woke up to the smell of (favorite cooked breakfast food) and immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. There I was met with the sight of YN cooking...COOKING...
"WOW! It smells amazing in here!" I shouted, "Who are you and what have you done with the real YN?!"
"Heh, I guess it has been a while since I've cooked, or even been up at six in the morning," YN smiled as she finished cooking everything.
"Besides, I thought it'd be the nicest thing I could do, y'know, since what happened yesterday and stuff."
"*giggle* you did all of this, for me?" I asked.
"Of course!" YN replied as she handed me my plate, "let's eat!"
I practically inhaled all of my food and even went back for seconds! I forgot how good YN's cooking was.
"You should definitely cook more often," I said as I sat on the couch with my third helping.
"Hmm maybe I will," She said finishing her food, " and also, Stormy, you might want to hurry cause we might actually be late this time."
I glance at the clock 7:45!!! School starts in fifteen minutes! I ran to my room and got ready as fast as possible. In less than five minutes I was ready. YN had got our stuff ready, I grabbed my bag and YN too, then bolted to school.
No one to trip me this time! I thought as I smirked. Good thing I managed to get my schedule changed so I can be with YN all day! First class! Music!
(749 words)
Sorry I didn't post sooner, I got sick and had writer's block. Just want to say thank you all so much for the views, you don't even know how happy it makes me to know people actually like my content. Thank you again.
Sincerely,
GoldenBerry