Chapter 11: Plans

PaperJam's POV
...With Alex being YN friend revenge might be easier, if I can manage to get him on my side. YN trusts him, she'll probably tell him anything he asks without hesitation. That will be her downfall. I'll have to get Alex somewhere that won't look suspicious maybe the park...yeah the park is perfect.

Time skip at the park

The question was, how am I supposed to get Alex to the park? I guess I had spaced because I bumped into someone, to my luck it was Alex. I smiled,
"Hey, just the guy I was thinking about!"
"Ok? That's weird..."
"I gotta question for ya...what's your relationship with YN?"
"...heh she's like a little sister to me, we had always be good friends but... we grew very close after her mother...passed." Alex looked down at the ground,"she was the mother I never had... she was too good for hell, she was too pure. Despite the massacre she caused, her heart was beautiful and pure."
"Do you know what happened to her?" I asked.
"Not sure, but she probably moved to heaven." Alex replied looking at me emotionless.
"Oh well it's a shame I have to do this," I said.
"Do wha-" he was about to say before I punched him in the stomach. He lost consciousness due to the force and fell into my arms. I smirked, this was going to be so much easier than I thought.

Later at night

I held Alex bridal style as I carried him into my basement and tied him to a chair. He slowly woke up after I finished tying him to the chair. He tested the restraints and sighed in defeat,
  "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" He screamed at me. I only smirked,
  "I want your mind, you're going to help me get YN heart whether you like or not." I answered.
  "Like I'll ever help you." Alex spat.
  "Aww you think you have a choice~" I said smirking as I surrounded him with my magenta magic. His eyes widen and he began to shake uncontrollably, his once red eyes became a dull white color.

   He looked up at me with an empty look in his eyes, then his head fell forward and he became limp

  He looked up at me with an empty look in his eyes, then his head fell forward and he became limp. He must've passed out.
  "i can't remember..."
  "Heh I Can't Remember."
  "HAHAHAHA I CAN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!!!!"
Alex screamed as he laughed mantically. I just stood there smirking I've broken his mind.
My plan's pieces are falling right into place.
(Words 422)
;-; You guys have no idea how hard it is to write a chapter about one of my favorite OCs being mentally tortured to the point of insanity. Anyways I hope you are happy cause I am not! Bye anyway.