Chapter 13: Why (part one)

Your POV
   "Hey Lilith, does something feel off to you? Or is it just me?" I asked Lilith as we were walking to school.
  "Hmm, well I don't know, you were always the one with great intuition," Lilith commented back. I know something's wrong, maybe it's Alex or Goth.
"Maybe your just being paranoid," Lilith said trying to comfort me.
  "I...I guess," I replied still unsure. I sighed, today was going to be a long day.

????? POV
I don't know what happened. I feel empty. Like something of mine has been taken, something... important. It's scary. I don't know who to trust. There's one pers- monster who says he's trustworthy, but I'm not so sure. My memories are fuzzy... There seems to be a girl... it's like I've known her for a long time.
  In this world... it's impossible to know who you can trust.
   There's no time to ponder on this, school is about to start.

Your POV
   I stood by my locker...something is...
W R O N G...
  Save him Save Him SAVE HIM!!!!
  "Save who?" I asked the voices coming from my head.
  "Hmm?" Lilith looked at me, worried.
  "O-oh...it's...nothing..." I responded.
  "Ok, see you in music! And be sure not to worry yourself too much, 'kay!" Lilith smiled as she started towards her first class.
  "Yeah," I said as I walked to history.

Time skip

Dust's POV
   I look over at YN, she seemed distraught. Like something was bothering her. I pondered on this for a moment, then blushed as I'd realized that I was just staring at her.
  "Do you like what you see?" YN said as she winked at me.
  "I-i u-uh w-well y-you s-see, i-," I stuttered desperately trying to come up with an explanation, before YN cut me off.
  "Heh, I'm just teasing, don't worry. It's written all over your face, but it honestly it's nothing too bad," YN said smiling softly.
She's not telling the truth.
  "YN, can we speak?"
  "We're speaking now ar-,"
  "Outside."
  "...ok..."
  YN stood up as did I, the teacher was about to tell us to sit back down, but YN gave her a glare that could instantly tear up anyone's self esteem. The teacher stayed quiet and went back to work. YN briskly walked out the room, I was struggling to keep up.

  It's Now Or Never, Dusty

  As we got outside I turned away from YN. I heard her sigh,
  "Now, what exactly did you want?" She said, obviously starting to get annoyed. It was my turn to sigh.
"Look, I don't know if you've noticed anything weird lately or not but...you are the problem...", I said while taking off my glasses.
"Really you asked to talked privately just to insult me? Or that you've figured out something and are doing absolutely nothing but pinning on me... as though I even know what to do or even who to save...", YN's whole demeanor had changed in an instant.
I suddenly pinned her to the lockers, my hands on both sides of her trapping her. She gasped out of surprise, she then looked into my eyes... judging me...
" I knew it..." She said as she smirked.

(541 Words)
............I'm sorry............
It's been so long... I say it's part one but...I'm not sure if I want to continue...I'm sure you guys...don't care anymore...I think I'm... going to discontinue this book. If it makes you feel better I'll tell you how it ends...the story that is... but, you'll have to ask. No point right no one wants to know... BYE