Chapter Six: What's Going On?

Your POV
What's going on with me? I thought as I walked to the library, I'm making friends left and right! Is...is the surface effecting me or something? All of this being nice to people and shit is leaving me drained. Maybe I could just have some piece and quiet while I read. I thought as I entered the library. The librarian looked busy and he didn't notice me, so I went to a corner and started reading FB again.

Time Skip

Lunch was about to end, but I didn't really want to leave. I checked my schedule, and seeing I had history next got me going. Well, growing up in Hell, history didn't really matter because the things we'd learn about happened on the surface and no use learning about that! Guess I should get going... I was almost out the door, when the librarian finally noticed me.
  "Oh...I didn't realize that there was someone in here," he said.
  "Mhmm, yea I've been in here for almost all of lunch," I said positioning myself to see him better.
  "Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Goth." He said as a faint purple blush coated his cheeks. Geez what's up with me making people blush and stuff?
  " YN, hey uh, sorry to cut this short, but I've got to get to my next class," I said while walking to the door, "bye Goth."
"Bye YN," Goth said, he sounded disappointed.

History Class

I'd arrived in history class early, even earlier then the teacher. Well, I guess I'll just have to pass the time by reading, I'm almost done anyways. I was so focused in my book I didn't even notice the teacher that had walked in the room.

No One's POV  He was quite interested in YN, demons, were a rare type of monster

No One's POV
He was quite interested in YN, demons, were a rare type of monster. Many had never seen a demon up close, including him.
  "Hello," he said, instantly snapping YN back into reality, " I'm Mr. Nightmare."
"I'm YN," she said as she closed her book and looked at Mr. Nightmare.
"Hey's it alright if I just call you Mr. Night?" YN asked.
"You can call me anything, but weird made up names," Mr. Night replied. YN silently laughed,
"Ok, Anything," YN said, smiling. Mr. Night was taken aback, no one really joked with him anymore, his serious face turned to a small smile. Then he started to laugh, it was like a miracle sent from the gods, or that's what the students outside the room thought. Yes, they had been listening to the whole conversation, many were surprised, some a little jealous. It's like YN was some kind of goddess or something, she was a miracle worker.
Little did the miracle worker know, she'd have anything, but a life of a god. Things were about to get ugly.
(472 words)