Gryffindor? Ravenclaw?

The 4 became friends quickly as they did have lots in common. Both James and Sirius loved Quiddich, while Y/N and Remus loved to read and found the same interests in some muggle books.
"You like The Series of Unfortunate Events?" Y/N squealed as Remus pulled out one of the books.
"Well, yes. I think the books are wonderful." Remus replied and then chatted on and on about it. Then the made there ways of to the Great Hall as the ceremony was about to begin.
"Everyone please stand in line!" Professor McGonnagal yelled as the groups of children continued to talk. Soon the sorting began.
Alice Longbottom!
Gryffindor! The old sorting hat yelled.
James Potter! McGonnagal called out. He walked quickly under the hat.
Gryffindor!!
Y/N Potter! She walked under the hat, somewhat shaking as the sorting began. It was about a solid minute of silence from the hat and the professors began to exchange looks.
"Umm, Ravenclaw or Gryffindor." The hat bellowed with his booming voice.
"Mrs. Potter please meet me after the feast" Dumbledore called out softly. Y/N at down quickly and began snickering as both Remus, and Sirius were also sorted into Gryffindor. She high-fived them as the sat down by her and James. Food filled the long tables soon after the sorting ended. Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, it all. Desert was chocolate pudding and cheese cake! Dumbledore then quickly pulled Y/N aside.