A trip only a wizard could wish for

Sirius and Y/N were talking about Quidditch, and how someday she might be really good. She didn't really think to much about cause she knew she would never be that good. This would be something she would do on her spare time, never professionally. Y/N already had so many things on her mind about Hogwarts, like what she would be in the future. Would she be a professor? Would she be the Minister of Magic? She didn't know, and to be honest she was kind of scared. They left to go into Zonko's, to go and get something for Peter. She wasn't really that close to Peter, as she was to Remus or Sirius. Remus was like a second brother to her. They enjoyed a lot of the same things, which freaked out James a lot. Zonko's was filled with people, most of them being Hogwarts students finding something to break Sirius's latest prank, which was scaring one of the professors with fireworks that shaped into a dragon, which just so happened to be Y/N's patronus.

"Hey you think we could you this for the school sickness? Sirius whispered as he held up a book on potions to make you sick. It looked horrible as she flipped through the pages of the book.

"Unicorn Blood.." Y/N said cringing lightly.

He bought the book anyway. He was so excited like a kid in a candy store, which lead to them into Honeydukes. Y/N was so happy, it was funny to Sirius. He thought Y/N was the cutest thing ever.

"Hey, Y/N calm down. Look alright, here we are!" Sirius said laughing constantly.

"Hey, looked I'm just really excited! Okay, but for sure going to need to get Remus some Chocolate frogs. You know how much Remus loves chocolate." Y/N said smiling. Sirius then gave her a longing look, he though of the future they could have. The one he wanted. He quickly walked up toward her and kissed her on the cheek. Everything slowed down, as she blushed a dark shade of maroon. Y/N wanted to kiss him back, but she- well not now. She didn't care. She kissed him. Their lips fit together and the moved apart quickly. Short and patinate.

"Well, I um." Y/N said trying to think of something to say.

"Glad you felt the same." Sirius said foolheartedly with a sheepish grin.

"Come on, leather jacket boy." she said leading him into Honeydukes.

They picked up some candies, some every flavored beans  and chocolate for Remus.

It was dark out, and they headed out back to Hogwarts. Y/N was so excited to tell Abigail about what happened with Sirius. She could also tell Abigail more about The Beatles. She still also had to congratulate her on her amazing Quidditch game, even if she lost. Time had been drifting of the two, and Y/N didn't like that.

When they got back Sirius left to tell Remus and James what happened during the trip. Remus didn't go to Hogmead, too busy catching up on extra credit. Y/N handed him the one Honeydukes bags. Remus was just as excited as yes once was back at Honeydukes. She then left to go tell everything to Abigail.