Another Day Of Sun

It was Y/N's 4th year. The Marauders as a whole have grown. She was part of the Gyrffindor quidditch team. She was a chaser which made her really happy. She one of the best in her school. She really did help out the quidditch team. She knew so much about she might of well been captain of the team. It made her popular, which in her opinion was a bad thing. She was really fast on her broom. She would zoom across the field. Most people were surprised she actually was talented in quidditch. The reader can play. That's what most boys said. She thanked Sirius millions of times, because let's be honest she was probably better than him. That made Sirius happy. She was having fun. Winning or losing. She didn't really care.

It was a Friday morning. Just after breakfast, it was another quidditch match. Y/N and her team went out toward the pitch to warm up, as the Ravenclaw's warmed up on the other side of the field. They were both really good. Y/N was was really nervous, and she wasn't usually nervous.

When the captain of both shook hands. The players all started flying in the air. Y/N could see the quaffle being thrown left and right. Looking back and forth made her dizzy. One Ravenclaw stole the quaffle from a Gryffindor, and flew straight toward the pitch boundary which lead to a penitently. The Ravenclaw who flew outside of the boundary threw the quaffle to a Gryffindor beater, which was need hit to another gryffindor beater in the pitch.

It was going to be a long game. Y/n already knew by the time the Ravenclaw flew out of bounds. The captain then held up his hand, indicating a 'time out'. All the Gryffindors flew back to ground.

"Hey, Y/l i need you to stalk out that Yoenth kid for me, okay?" Atticus, the captain said. Y/N understood what he meant. Relun Yoenth, was a beater on the Ravenclaw team. He wasn't really smart at all, and didn't follow any of the Ravenclaw traits. He was a really pain, though no matter what house he was in. All he did was complain. He didn't think a Gryffindor was playing by the rules, or he though the charms classroom was too hot. He always had something to complain about. He had a few friends, who just so happened to be just as bad as he was. Relun really pissed of all lot of people.

Y/n rolled her eyes. She knew no one else would stalk him out . He wasn't bad a quidditch though. He was pretty good. Average, as most were. They went back into the air, Gryffindor's cheering them on.

"Your going down Y/l." A Ravenclaw said. Her eyes were narrow. They were a mesmerizing color of green. Y/n focused again, regaining her strength. She searched out for Yoeth, and found him to the middle of the field. He was complaining about how long the game was going on for. An easy target. He didn't even realize the game was going until the other Ravenclaw's left him to go protect the rings.

"James has caught sight of the snitch!" Ken the contaminator called. Everyone whipped their heads to James, who was chasing to snitch around. Y/n saw him he wasn't far. She had to make sure he got it. She could see Sirius beating a few bludgers which were trying to hit James. Sirius turned to his left to see Y/n heading toward anyone Ravenclaw trying to throw the quaffle into the goal hoop. Y/n in herself won her team about 80 points just from throwing  the quaffle into the goal hoop. It was 4 hours into the game. Most of the students were still there. It was a pretty intense game. The players were really tired though. 3 gryffindors and 5 Ravenclaws were injured. "Quidditch through the ages" says 'In the case of injury, no substitution of players will take place. The team will play on without the injured player'. So thats how it was. 8 players were gone of the pitch ready to go to the Hospital Wing.

The game still went on. James continued on searching for the snitch. Everyone was tired. They wanted to go back to the common room and sleep. They didn't even really care about the party. Y/n wanted to go to bed, maybe talk to Lilly for a bit. 

"He's SEEN IT AGAIN!!!" The contaminator yelled walking up everyone. James finally caught it. He did it. 

Pride washed over Y/n. She was proud of not only herself but her brother, and everyone who played that day. A rush of adrenaline pumped through her vains. The teams cheered, they were going to the Quidditch finals. Atticus whistled the team to go head out to their dorms.

================================================================================

I guess y/n wasn't the only one with tons of adrenaline, the team was jumping around everywhere. Bouncing up the walls and everything. Sirius hugged y/n and congratulated her on her hard work.  She was so proud of Sirius. He thought her everything she knew. She knew she need to do something.

"Hey Wings, think you wanna go to the next Hogsmead trip. It's this weekend." Sirius asked her, reading her mind. 

"Sure, sounds great." She was super excited. Damn she was overjoyed. She could really handle her excitement. 

"Well, I better be of to bed before I drink to much fire whiskey." Y/n said a little tispy. Sirius smiled. y/n wasn't much of a drinker really so she was a bit, drunk  lets just say he loved it.

"Hey I can't- can you pick me up I don't remember where my dorm is?" Sirius laughed and picked her up to bed. She was so tired, she couldn't even think about what was happening. Sirius walked her up the stairs and into the girls dorm. It was around 3:00 in the morning so everyone was asleep. 

"Hon, you must be tired. Stay." Y/n said softly drifting of to sleep. Sirius then laid down next to y/n resting his head on her lap. 

"Goodnight sweetheart." Sirius said. Y/n was smiling, drifting of to sleep.

(How did you guys like it? Loved writing it. Most of the information I found of quidditch is actually from 'Quidditch through the ages.' Anyways the ending was really fluffy, just the way I like it XD)