Things can be different

Dear Y/N,
Happy Valentines Day! I mean- I hope you have a great day and everything but uh- this is going to come out corny- would you be my valentine. We are really good friends and I think we could really start something. There's a Hogsmead trip coming up and maybe you would like to go with me? Me and James have been coming up with some ideas for places to go, and stuff.. Anyway, I think your really kind and uh- I'm really happy we can be friends and all. So would you like to go to Hogsmead with me?
(Sorry this was really corny)
Love,
Sirius Black

That was the letter Sirius wrote to Y/N. She was blushing some much you could see it, even under the dim light provided by the fire. Sirius looked down as she read it and laughed nervously as she looked back at him. She had no idea what went over her, but she felt this whole new love for Sirius. She may have had a small crush on him but know looking at him more closely, was really attractive. His sharp cheekbones and his dark black hair and grey eyes. It was was nice to look at. He looked at her as she looked at him. Mostly everyone was going way, getting ready for the weekend. Y/N was lost for words she didn't know what to say all she could do was smile and stutter.
"Well- I- um-yeah uh. I would love to go." She said slowly tracking down her words.
"Well see you tomorrow!" Sirius said gleefully. He ran up the stairs of the boy dormitory and yelled:
"Hey! I did it! She said yes!" Y/N could hear high fives and the metallic sounds of coins.
"Hey you owe me!" One boy yelled. She could hear a sigh, and some more rustling.
Y/N then walked up to the girls dorm to see Lilly Evans. The girl her brother fantasized about. She was tall and thin, with red wavy hair. Her green eyes looking down at a book. A History of Magic, to be exact
"Hey!"she said kindly looking back down at her book.
"Doing McGonnagals extra credit?" Y/N asked curiously.
"Oh this? she said holding up the book, yeah I could really use it.. " said continued. Y/N then tucked herself into bed and drifted of to sleep.