Happiness can be found.

It was they day of the Hogmead trip. 1 week after the Valentine's Day insistent with Sirius. Y/N was talking to her friend Abigail Dodles.
"What do you think your going to
wear?" Abigail asked excitedly.
"Oh, - um will probably be wearing my muggle shirt from my dad." Y/N then pulled a grey t-shirt out of her trunk. It said The Beatles on it.
"Who are The Beatles?" Abigail questioned.
"The best muggle band Ever!" Y/N replied. Y/N then handed her a record to put in their record player.
Once it started playing Abigail fell in love. She started dancing a round doing air guitar. She wrapped her Slytherin tie on her head like a bandana.
Y/N then slid on her shirt, and pulled up her jeans.
"Be careful with the records! Those costed me 5 galleons!"  Abigail smiled and continued to dance and Y/N walked out the door.

:Sirius P.O.V:
Me and James were talking about what me and Y/N should do cause let's be honest James has been to many Hogmead trips with girls. He game me some advice I would probably never use, so I was going to have to wing it. Fantastic. I started walking toward the great hall to meet Y/N where then we could head out with the rest of the school.
"Hey." I said coolly trying to hid my nervousness.
"Hi." Y/N waved back.
"Oh Sirius! Almost forgot!" She handed me a round disk. I looked at her really confused.
"This is a record. It plays music from artists you like. For example the Bashing Banshees, or butterbeer for two. Anyway this is a muggle record from a band called Led Zeppelin!"
I looked at her, she got me a muggle gift?! How cool was that!
"Wow that's, wow I'm sure gonna listen to it when we come back."
"You can borrow James record player too." Y/N added.
We headed out of Hogwarts doors and into a vast land of green.

No POV
Y/N and Sirius then walked out toward The Leaky Caldron to go get some butterbeer. Y/N loved butterbeer more that most things ever. As they sipped on they warm drinks Y/N asked
"Hey, I was wondering if you could teach me how to play quidditch?" She asked cautious of what Sirius would say next.
"Yeah, sure. I'd love to teach you." Sirius said laughing.
"Since when did you want to learn how to play Quidditch? Sirius asked
"Since I saw you guys played. My dad always a yes me to watch it in the wizarding telly but I never wanted to myself."
That seem interesting.