Going Back

5 months later:

Times were tough for Y/n. She hadn't seen her family in five months. She hadn't seen Sirius, and her friends. She didn't see her teachers, or the annoying kids at Hogwarts. She missed them all, even Lucius. She didn't even remember Sirius's voice. She didn't remember why she left. It was just something she knew she had to, hid. She moved all the time. Busses, and Trains. She went to pubs and cheap inns. It just became part of her everyday life. No one knew who she was and came up with a new name every time she moved places. Kayla, Sara, Tanya, and many others. She kept to herself and never spoke to the townspeople. She would write a letter to Sirius letting him know she was okay. He would always ask when she would be coming back and she always said soon, but she never knew when she would go back. To her friends, her family, everybody. Maybe she would go back. She would marry Sirius, and hang out with the rest. Maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she couldn't. One day among those five months the daily prophet made an article.

 A month ago Jean Kovlinky, a 23 year old was killed at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Along with the death of Jean, Y/n a Hogwarts student went missing the same night. People at Hogwarts say that maybe she was killed with him, perhaps by the same people. Some say she was the killer. We spoke to friends and family of Y/n to see what they though.

"Y/n would never do anything like this. It isn't like her. She-- couldn't of." James Potter brother of Y/n Potter said.

"Me and Y/n got back very far. She was my girlfriend and someone I really care about. I know she wouldn't do that. I know so." Sirius Black friend and lover of Mrs. Potter.

"Y/n was a very good friend of mine, kind of like a sister to me. She is smarter than that." Remus Lupin good friends with Y/n, James and, Sirius.

Many people also said that she would have done this. We couldn't put this on the paper due to their language and there rude comments. If anyone see Y/N please call our number:

372-894-7684 

Y/n looked at the page and burned it with a lighter. She got out a pack of cigarettes and started smoking one after another. A few went by when she shoved the the article page into her backpack. A letter fell out and she picked it up looking at the envelope.

Y/n,

Y/n where are you? How have you been? Sweetheart, come back. We all miss you. All the class without you are so dull. We can't think of any pranks anymore, and I don't know what to do without you. Come back please. Just for a bit, maybe forever. Y/n, I love you. Come back soon. 

~Sirius

She smiled for a second trying to recover Sirius's voice, but nothing came up. She sighed and walked toward the express. 

"One ticket toward Hogwarts please." Y/n said looking at the schedule. A train was leaving in 20 minutes. Enough time to do something before she left. She wouldn't actually do anything but she had time. 

"Last minute this time, right Lia." Y/n nodded. She was known as Lia at the time. She smiled and said

"Well, I just need to have a visit. Y'know?" She chuckled and went into her backpack and pulled out a picture. 

"This is me when I went to Hogwarts." The man looked at the picture and back at her. He handed her the picture and ticket and waved "bye". She waved back and headed toward the train.

'~~~~~~~~

She was sitting on the train, reading her book. No one sat next to her, which was fine. She was reading the muggle book "Lord of The Flies" which was about these children who were stranded on a island and how they split apart and fight against each other. While she was reading the ticket man came around and hole punched her ticket. She continued to read until she was to tired to. The words were falling out of the page and she couldn't keep up with them. She read the words without comprehending them, and sooner or later she fell asleep. When she woke up she looked around and saw a young man sitting next to her. 

"Hello Y/n. We have been looking for you for awhile now." He grinned and she could see his dimples, and from a moment she was more scared than usual.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS