Time after Time

Life at Hogwarts was normal. James was trying to get Lily. Y/n and Sirius hung out during dinner. Peter continued to be hidden, and Remus continued with his learning . Dumbledore helped them out with somethings, helping them get out of detention. The usual. Except today. Today, y/ and the gang were hiding. Ditching class. They were around the Whomping Willow smoking a cigarette's talking about how annoying Slughorn can be.

"All he does is talk about how great potions is." James said throwing pebbles into the Black Lake. Sirius shook his head and continued.

"Exactly! All he does is talk about how amazing and how useful it is, but doesn't even teach us. Y'know, what I mean." He said directing his attention toward y/n.

"I mean, I guess he is okay.., but I've had better." she said smiling. 

They hung on a tree, hanging upside down. It was there last period, so they skipped that one too. They were going to get into a lot of trouble once they got to dinner, but they usually had an idea by that time. It was starting to get dark, so they head back toward the great hall. Mostly everyone was gone, so they got a bunch of food and hid in under their cloaks. They ran into the common room eating the food and running quickly to their dorms. If they were caught the would be screwed, for a long time. They went on their way to their dorms and went to bed. Y/n had a dream coming up with an idea.

=====================================
Once y/n walked back down to the common room she saw Sirius, Remus and James thinking of ways go get out of the situation. Sirius looked up seeing y/n and nodded as she sat down next to him. It was still a bit early in the morning, around 5 or so. There wasn't very many people there at all.
"Maybe we can pretend to be sick?" James said looking up at the ceiling. There was pretty much a 99.9% chance they were going to get caught. They all understood that, but when was the real question. Could they get out? Probably not. Sirius started playing 'Spider Dance' or Muffet's theme and started thinking of ways of getting sick, or ways to even look sick. He was thinking along the lines of sweaty palms, fever, and somehow getting into the hospital wing. Y/n decide she had to make a move.

"I think I have an idea. What if we say we all got a sickness. Maybe from the food at breakfast or something. I can go first and during breakfast and quidditch practice, you guys start 'getting sick' too." She was rubbing her shoulders. It was still pretty cold, even if the sun was coming up. Remus, Sirius and James understood the plan. They usually never had to come up with much of an idea, so this was going to be something new.

Y/n started walking down to the hospital wing, holding onto the rim of her sleeping shorts. She licked her hands reluctantly, going for the "fever look".  She kinda got dizzy even, and somewhat nervous about if anything would go wrong. Which was nearly guaranteed. Once she got there Madam Pomfry took her temperature.

"Oh, Mrs. y/l! You follow me." She led her to one of the beds and handed her some hot green tea. Y/n smiled weakly and sipped the tea slowly. It tasted like sugar and pretty much everything she liked. She could taste chocolate.

"You will have to be here for the night. Hopefully your friends can collect your homework for you. Please get some rest. I will check on you every hour." Pomfry smiled and walked out the door.

The wing was extremely clean. The floors were sparkling like diamonds and the walls looked like they were painted yesterday. There wasn't anybody there except for one kid, probably a first year by the looks of him. He was sleeping 5 beds away from y/n. She was still pretty tired, even after a  full nights sleep. There was a bed side table to the left of her filled with potion bottles, and her tea. She looked back at the ceiling. If the plan way going the way it was supposed to the boys would be there in a few hours. The tea was so good she looked at it again and took a few more sips and drifted off to sleep.

{Hello guys! Sorry I haven't been able to update recently. Lots of homework and other stuff. How have you guys been? Good I hope. Sorry this chapter isn't as long. Having a little bit of a writers block at the moment. Welp, hit the star if you enjoyed this chapter and any other previous chapters. Have a good day guys!

-Willow}