Y/N: A History

Y/N Potter, twins with James Potter. Her parents were very loving people, unlike Sirius's. She was pure blood, not like she could really do anything about it either. She didn't mind her blood status. Neither James, or Y/N really. Their family taught them to love all people. Muggles, or wizards. muggle-born, or pure-blood. Were all human beings her mother would tell her. Slytherins would call her blood traitor. She couldn't care less. One of her best friends, Remus Lupin was a muggle born. You think she cared?! No she didn't! 

When she was in her first year, she became one of the few hat stalls. A hat stall is when the sorting hat has trouble sorting a wizard, or witch. The sorting hat had trouble sorting her into  Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Albus Dumbeldore gave Y/N the choice between the houses. She chose Gryffindor, wanting to be with her friends and her brother. She always seemed more Ravenclaw to most people, but she was always going to be a Gryffindor.

Y/N has shoulder length brown hair, and grayish blue eyes. She didn't wear glasses like her brother even though her family has a line of really bad eye sight. She loved lots of muggle things, from television shows to books and everything in between. She deep down in secret always wanted to play Quidditch. Nobody knows that. She kept that stuff to herself.

She was never really a person who planned much. No matter what. From small things like pranks, or essays to her whole life. She didn't know what she wanted to do when she grew up. Maybe a Professor, a quidditch player, an auror, who knows. She didn't plan like that. She didn't plan on even going to Hogwarts. She was going to be transferred to Ilvermorny, but Dumbledore personally asked for you. No one knows why. Never really came to Y/N's mind. She really owes Dumbledore, come to think of it.

One time her and James were playing on junior brooms. Flying around only about a foot in the air. James always want to be a seeker, king of the show sort of thing. Y/N wanted to be a chaser. She was always had really good balance and she was pretty fast on her broom.

"Hey! Y/n nice job out there!" Y/n's dad told her. High fiving her. She smiled and went into her room to read her book about a wizard and his owl Gourl. She though the book was pretty good but shes read better. She could hear her dad and James cheering on the telly, they were watching to 416 annual Quidditch World Cup. She was excited, but she didn't honestly care who won. That was just the way she was.

The Marauders are her were family. She loved them all, with all her heart. Peter helped her out find new areas, for pranks. He was so helpful when it came to finding hidden areas. Remus helped her find books and everything. He helped her understand some charms essays and homework. They didn't go to detention as often as the other three did. When they were in detention her and Remus would just read in the common when everyone was of to dinner, and detention. Sirius called these y/n and Remus's "book dates".

"Sirius, Peter, and I have landed ourselfs in detention again."

"You know what that means Remus!" Sirius said excitedly 

"YOUR BOOK DATES!!!" Sirius said laughing so hard her all most fell of his seat.

"Oh Sirius. Y/n said, better be of them." Y/n told them. They walked back outside of the common room to one of the professors. 

Sirius didn't really get jealous  about that stuff. Remus and Y/N's book dates were pretty nerdy it was funny. Sirius kinda enjoyed it. He knows that Remus and Y/N are just reading or doing something productive like he and the others should have been doing in detention.

Y/n always watched Sirius and James's quidditch games. Not because it was her boyfriend or anything, but she just enjoyed the sport in itself. She understood everything that would be going on. From penalty's to points earned for catching the snitch. She read all about it when James and her dad watched matches. She made sure she knew everything about it, because she found it special. She found the book in her dads office. It was up on one of the high bookshelf's. She got chairs and muggle phone books, anything to reach the top of the bookcase. When she got it in her possession she made sure no one knew about it. She doesn't know why she kept her love of the sport secret but she did. 

In her 3rd, 4th, and 5th year she would go out at night and play. She was pretty good too, especially with only Sirius teaching her. Sirius was the only person who knew about her liking toward quidditch because she asked him personally. She was extremely grateful for that too.

She even though had to hide her favorite things, was a pretty happy person too. She knew next time she had a chance, she would join the Gryffindor quidditch team. She was preparing for years, quite a bit of her life. When Sirius had to dentition when they were supposed to be playing quidditch together she would just go on her own. After hours her and Sirius called it. 

One thing that upsetted her something about Remus. She knew he was a werewolf a long time ago, the thing that upset her was the fact he didn't want to be honest and tell her. Did he think she would just leave him there? They were best friends, damn family even. She didn't know what to do in that situation, cause she can't just confront him. She knew the other 3 didn't know a thing about, even if it was pretty obvious. She decided when they would have another  "book date" she would tell him it was okay.

"Hey Rem, hows it going? I heard Padfoot and Prongs got themselves in detention again." Y/N told him him. She was nervous about how Mooney would react. Would he lash out? Would he leave her in the common room? She didn't know. She knew she should have planned this one.

"Oh, okay." Remus replied looking at the clock. It was around 6:30 so everyone had left for dinner. 

Once they settled in the common room with their books and tea they began to read. Remus was reading about the muggle history and Y/N was reading a book on some muggle science. Mostly stuff about Pangaea, and how all the continents were once together. Wizards found that one out hundreds of years before muggles did, so it was fun seeing how they got there information. 

"Hey Mooney? It's okay to tell me anything you know that right?" Remus looked at her right in the eye. He started fidgeting in his seat. She could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Y/N, you know about it right?" He said pointing to a scar on his cheek. She nodded, and saw a small tear escape from his eye. He was scared.

"Hey, hey it okay. I don't really care. I mean I do for your well being and such." Y/N started rambling.

"Thanks for understanding. I was 7 when I got bit. No one knows really except my parents, Dumbledore, and you I guess." Remus said smiling.

What comes will come and we'll meet it when it comes.