The unexspected

"Hello Lucius. I didn't plan on seeing you here." y/n said glaring at Lucius.

"Hello sweetheart. I've come to talk to you. I wouldn't really do something like this toward a blood traitor." He sneered. Y/n didn't even care anymore. What he called her, what he said. She was to strong to have people ruin stuff like that.

"Well, why are you here? Make it fast will you, I was kind-of busy." y/n was just as rude back. She didn't want to speak at the moment. To busy thinking.

"I've heard that you drank that tea? Did you really?" He asked softening up just a bit.

"Yeah, I did. Sirius and Remus did to. I know something is wrong with it. We are working on it right now." She looked around seeing if there was anything better to look at than his face.

"Oh my cousin. Sirius is a trader I assume too. I knew it ever since he was sorted into Gryffindor." He looked around the room to see pictures of the four of them. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter. He almost gagged looking at them.

"Why are you asking me anyway, huh. Can you leave soon?" y/n said getting a bit anxious.

"That potion, that liquid. It's mine. I made it and I need to ask questions." He said passing around the room.

"FIne. Ask away I guess." She rolled her eyes and he continued to talk.

"Who gave it to you? What they look like? Girl?Boy?"

"Madam Pomfrey gave it to me. Well at least I think so."

"She did. She did....... huh, I'll have to ask some portraits, I don't know."

"It could be a polyjuice potion? You never know." She jumped of her bed and walked to the common room. Lucius walked after her and a bunch of girls started giggling, thinking of something (you know..) She ran out and ran to the girls restroom. That's the best place to make a Polyjuice Potion, everyone in Hogwarts knows that. Once she got in she saw a figure which then evaporated into thin air.

"What the hell? That person-was, was just there." She looked in the stalls and everywhere in that restroom. Nothing. She walked out and asked the painting closest to the restroom.

"Did you see anyone walk into the restroom at all? Would you know who they look like? Or even what they look like?"

"I think I did. Ummm..., oh! She had brown hair and huh, green eyes I think?" She looked up into the frame of the painting. Y/n tried to think of people with brown hair and green eyes. Nobody. She knew Lily had green eyes, but not brown hair. Maybe the lady from the portrait was wrong.
"Thank you Mrs." She said walking away. She thought of every person she knew and nothing really came to mind so she went to the only person who may have known. Dumbledore.

---
"Oh hello Y/n funny seeing you around this time." Dumbledore turned his direction toward the clock.
"I guess it is a bit late sir." Y/n admitted. It was 9:00 and it felt like only moments ago it was 5.

¨Sir, I am having a bit of a problem. I think someone gave Sirius, Remus and I a potion. I have no idea what it is, but I do know it has some sort of effect of Sirius. I am not sure why not on me or Remus but- I don't know anymore.¨ Dumbledore looked around the room, wandering. You could hear Phawks singing and burning, being brought back to life by his own healing powers. She was tired and wanted to go to bed.
"Um Dumbledore-sir I'm going to go to bed. Good night sir." She walked out of the office and went to the common room.