Chapter 1 - Life So Far

Hi! I'm Catherine and here is my story. I hope you enjoy it!

* Catherine's POV *
I walked out of my apartment and headed out of the doors. I placed my earbuds in and started listening to "Not Today" by Twenty One Pilots. I started humming, I really like to sing, it helps me escape the world around me. Though I love it, I've never been told I was good. I've never really had someone to tell me anyway, I didn't have many friends in school or out. I had parents though, they loved me with all their heart, they were the only people in life I cared about. "Excuse me, what time is it?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see a wolf. "It's 9:47... Oh wait." "I'm late!" Stupid me! I was thinking too much I didn't realize the time!

* 3rd POV *
The fox looked at the street sign 'Oak Street' The cafe she worked at was 4 stores away. Catherine sprinted down to the cafe and quickly made an entrance. Her co-worker, Jennifer looked at her in surprise, " I am SO sorry I'm late!!" " it's alright! Just start taking orders, I've been working my tail off trying to do it all at once!"

* Catherine's POV *
I started to take orders. I felt guilty for having my co-worker, Jennifer, take orders all morning. Jennifer is a dog I work with. She seems like a good friend, if I had the courage to talk to her. I hate my job, cafes aren't my thing. Plus, I don't get half of the money I should be earning, which is why I live in such an awful home. If I can't pay rent, I'll have no choice but to live on the streets! And my boss hates me, he hates everyone. I look at the clock on the wall, 10:16. " 8 more hours of hell to go..."

* timeskip *
I looked up to see the sunset out the glass windows and realise that it was 6:29. "Sweet! Time to go!" I grabbed my phone and walked out. I decided to take a walk around town. I was walking down a street and saw a theater. I should see a play from here, if they ever have another one coming up. I kept walking till I reached my apartment building. I checked in, and took the elevator to my floor. When I walked in to my room, I collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Ok! That's chapter 1! I might update later and make a cover for the story. Later!
-Madison