Part 6- Practice

* 3rd POV *
Catherine woke up early again. She got dressed and put some bread in the toaster. She looked around her room to see a napkin, sitting by her bed. 'I swear I threw all the garbage away!' She thought. She picked it up to see that it was the drawing she made last Thursday, but there was something beside it that wasn't there before. It was a phone number and, Johnny's name?! She got up quickly and grabbed her phone on the counter. She typed in the number and texted "Hey Johnny it's Catherine, what's up?" The toast sprung out of the toaster. She grabbed it and put some jelly on the top. She took a bite and saw that Johnny had texted back." Nothin much, just getting ready to go to the theater." Catherine froze, she had forgotten about practice!"oh my god I forgot! I'll see you there!" She put on her shoes, grabbed her skate board and headed out the door.

* Catherine's POV *
I can't believe I forgot about the one thing I really care about! I drop my skateboard and go as fast as I can to the theater. After about 5 minutes, I open the doors into the theater. Surprisingly, I was the 4th person there. Ash, Rosita, and Johnny were up on stage, I walked up there and stood next to Johnny and greeted the others. We all talked while waiting for everyone else to arrive.

* timeskip *
Everyone had arrived and we were all having conversations. Buster went backstage to grab something. After about a minute, he came out with clipboards with our names with the songs we were singing for the show. I was ok with my song, while others seemed to complain about the choice. Johnny hadn't played a piano since he was a child, Rosita wasn't great at dancing, and Ash didn't like the genre of music. I was chosen to sing "New Americana" by Halsey, I loved this choice because the song has a confident sound to it. I only glanced at the backup, it was "Are You Satisfied?" by Marina and the Diamonds, I've never heard of it. I'll listen to it when I get back home. "Catherine, are you ok with the song chosen?" Buster asked. "Yeah, I'm glad I get to sing it." "It does suit you, fierce and confident." Buster complimented. After our short conversation, he called everyone and led us backstage. There were glass rooms where we could practice our performances. I asked Johnny what song he was doing. He said it was a surprise, I laughed and went into my room. I saw a radio, so I plugged a cord into it and practiced my song. Arrow walked in, I turned off the radio and asked what she was doing in my room. "Can you keep it down? You're kinda loud." I apologized, I didn't know I was being that loud! "What song are you singing for the competition?" "Uh none of your business. Why do you care so much anyways?" Was she always like this? "I just wanted to know, I'm looking forward to hearing you sing." We talked for awhile, hearing about each others lives and why we are here in the first place.

* Arrow's POV *
I'm talking to the fox, getting to know her more. Other than Ash, we get along a lot. She seems ok when I get an attitude, she tries to calm me down,too. I think we'll be good friends.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've had a long week at school and I couldn't update as much.