Chapter 8- Lunch

* 3rd POV *
It was the next morning, Catherine woke up and remembered that she had to meet everyone at a pizza place not far from the apartment. She texted Johnny where they should meet. "Rosita is picking everyone up in her van, I'm waiting at the cafe you work at. Meet me there?" "Ok, see you in a few minutes" Catherine got dressed and left the building. She decided to walk there, and get some exercise. 3 minutes later, she saw Johnny and greeted him with a smile.

* Catherine's POV *
"Hey Catherine! Rosita will pick us up soon, in case you were wondering." He seems excited for this,"ok!" I stood next to him and lowered the volume on my phone, just in case we were going to have a conversation."so what did you do yesterday?" I asked him,"I just hung out with my dad and his group of friends.how about you?" "Well, I went to work and tried to convince my boss to let me get off work early on Wednesdays to go to practice and he told me I couldn't." He looked at me in disbelief,"that's unbelievable! How are going to get to practice?" "I have a couple of ideas, but I'll be there, don't worry!" He smiled, I really like his smile. It's like nothing is wrong in the world- wait, am I starting to like him? No way, even if I did he would reject me. He tapped my shoulder and told me Rosita was here. I looked up to see a huge van parked in front of us. I guess Rosita wasn't lying when she said she had 25 children! Looking through the window, I saw Buster up front, and Mike By the window in the back. Johnny opened the door for me, I walked in and sat next to Mike. Johnny hopped in and we were on the way to pick up everyone else. While on the way, we were all talking. Mike was telling me about how he couldn't get into a club and how they let in 3 bears and a female mouse he likes. I don't even know why I was talking to him, he's a jerk! Anyway, in about 20 minutes everyone was in the van and we were heading to the pizza place. Buster had turned on the radio and "The Greatest" by sia was playing.

*3rd POV *
A few of the animals in the car were singing along, including Rosita and Catherine. She really liked the strong voice the artist used, it was an inspiration to how she sang. When the chorus was coming up, Catherine wasn't scared to use her voice, even if there were others around her. They all looked at her in surprise, seeing her true passion for singing. Buster turned the radio down so she would quiet down for a bit and come back to reality. Catherine blushed in embarrassment and slouched back in her seat. "Sorry, got carried away..."she said quietly. Everyone chuckled and said it was ok. In a few minutes, the group arrived at the restaurant. They all got out of the car and entered through the doors, and sat down at a booth. Arrow and Ash went up to order the pizza while the rest sat and talked. "Let's hope Arrow doesn't punch the cashier while she's up there!" Mike said jokingly. The animals laughed at the joke and noticed that Arrow was giving them a death glare, mostly to Mike. He just gave her a smirk and pointed to the cashier, she turned around and saw the cashier handing the pizza to her. Ash thanked her and walked over to the group and started to eat.

* Catherine's POV *
We all ate the pizza and had fun. I got to know Ash some more and I know that she has a boyfriend who seems to not treat her that well, I feel kinda bad for her because she really loves him. Anyway, Rosita dropped all of us off where we lived. I was pretty tired and fell asleep next to Johnny in the car. I was woken up by him lightly nudging me and telling me we were at the apartment. I got out of the car and waved goodbye, went up to my apartment and got in bed. I looked up to the ceiling, there were light brown marks all around it. I should ask about it and see if I can get it fixed. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

Finally got this chapter done! Sorry it took so long, I feel guilty for not updating, but here it is.
~Madison