Chapter 12- Visit

* Catherine's POV *
I woke up in a bed I wasn't familiar with. I thought I was in a box, in an empty alley where nobody would find me. My eyes hurt from crying so much, I felt weak. I got up from the warm bed and exited into the cold living room. Where am I? I started to look around and see if I could get any idea where I was. I saw a leather jacket hanging on the coat hanger and got my answer. I was in Johnny's home. I sat on the sofa and started to think of what the future might hold. I could be living in a box for a remainder of my life, or if Johnny let me, I could live here. My mind went blank to the sound of the tv being turned on. I looked to the left of my to see Johnny holding the remote, flipping through the channels."good morning Johnny." He looked over and greeted me with a small smile. "Morning. Sorry if you were freaked out when you woke up, I saw you in an alley and I couldn't help but bring you here." I blushed slightly and accepted the small apology. He sat down next to me and we watched the news, seeing buster on the screen. It was disgusting, the names the reporters called our friend were rude and heartbreaking. "We need to go find him, we can't leave him like this." I agreed strongly with this and Johnny texted everyone saying that we should all go find him. Everyone but Mike texted back agreeing with the idea. Meena remembered that Eddie lived in a pool house that buster would often come to, so we tried there. We opened the sliding door to see the small koala, and were devastated.

* 3rd POV *
Buster was in an oversized shirt and looked drained of any happiness he had. "Hey buster, how are you?" Rosita asked in her motherly voice. "Hello Rosita, I'm not ok. I feel like I've let all of you down-" Most of the group was in shock because of the words they were hearing. "You haven't let us down! I might've lost any chance of talking to my dad again over this show!" Johnny said,"It's true, I've lost my job, house, and I've probably lost all your guys's respect." "No way, because of your show I actually felt confident for the first time in a while. How could I disrespect you?" Catherine said. "We're guessing you want to get some more sleep, so we're going to go. It's that ok?" Ash asked. He slowly nodded as Johnny slid the door only to be interrupted by meenas hand. He got the idea and caught up to the group.

* Catherine's POV *
Johnny ran up next to me but with no Meena next to him. "Where's Meena?" I asked. "She's talking to Buster, trying to cheer him up I guess." He replied. I nodded and after a few minutes I decided to take a huge risk. I raised my hand up to Johnny's and held it. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as he looked down at me. "Is this ok?" I asked quietly. He nodded and I smiled lightly in return. We walked back to his house after getting lunch and since I was tired I fell asleep on Johnny's shoulder while watching tv. After what felt like years I woke up on Johnny's chest. He fell asleep as well and I definitely didn't want to interrupt his nap, so I laid there in his arms. I thought about the relationship between us and so far we've hugged, kissed (sorta), and held hands so I guess we have the same feelings for eachother. I don't know how to ask someone out, I may be confident but when it comes to him I'm weak. I've never been in a relationship, nor have I kissed anyone on the lips so I'm not stable enough for something that serious, especially in a time like this. I just lost my house and my job, and now I'm probably going to be kicked out in a couple of days so I'm screwed. I was caught off guard to Johnny waking up and realizing that I was on top of him. He turned red and apologized profusely as I sat there laughing."that's the first time you've laughed today" he said. I had to agree because it was true. I looked at the time and decided it was late enough to go to sleep. "I'm going to go to sleep." I announced, "you can go to sleep in my room again, I'd rather not have you sleep on the couch." He said. I nodded and headed into his room and collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

I'm sorry for the lack of chapters, Ive had no confidence or idea for writing this story until now and I'm starting to write the next chapter, so look forward to that!!
~ Madison