Chapter 1

Just to let you know Travis has his own house in this book. And there might be spelling errors.

Zane's POV
Everyone was at a party at Aphmau's house, even me. It was raining hale, and thunder and lightning was hard. The people that where here were, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Sasha, Michi, Lucinda, Dante, Garroth, Laurence, and Prince Rease, but when I looked around for Travis, he wasn't there.
"Ok guys I have something I want to do. So everyone that is single stand over there in a line." Aphmau announced. The line was, me, Katelyn, and Lucinda where the only ones. "Okay, now everyone that has a partner stand in one of the circles with them!" That was, Aphmau and Aaron, Kawaii~Chan and Prince Rease, Dante and Nicole, Sasha and Michi, and Garroth and Laurence.
(Okay, I just want to say this is a ZanVis story, but I'm just working my way up to- um something. ITS NOT INAPPROPRIATE!!) "Now.............KISS!!" Aphmau happily yelled, Aaron pulled her right into a kiss. Everyone in the single line was taking pictures and video taking the whole thing. Everyone started kissing except Garroth and Laurence.
"Don't be afraid you two!!" Lucinda yelled at them. Laurence shrugged, grabbed the back of Garroth's head, and the two started making out. Katelyn almost got a nose bleed. After that everyone sat down and just talked until I finally spoke up.
"Hey does anyone know where Travis is?" Everyone went silent.
"No, I haven't seen him all night."
*BOOM!! CRASH!!* more lightning and ran came down.
"I'll go see if he's alright." I started walking out the door, when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see Garroth.
"PROMISE, me you will be safe." He was serious, but had a worried look on his face.
"I'll try."
"That's not good enough for me. Your my brother and I love you, your not leaving."
"Garroth I have to."
"WHY?!" He started yelling at me.
I whispered something into his ear, no one else could hear. (For book purposes I'm going to tell you what Zane said.) "Garroth I have to because...I love him."
"Oh, ok you can go." Garroth still looked worried, but he went and sat with Laurence and cuddled with him. I walked out the door into the pouring rain and thunder and lightning. I thought about what I said, I'm gay, I love Travis, but does he love me? I was close to his house. As I was thinking, I snapped out of my thoughts when a zap of lightning came down and hit a tree. The tree fell down on top of me, I couldn't move, I couldn't yell for help, and my breathing became shallow, and my vision became fuzzy then black. I felt nothing after that, the last thing was someone yelling at me, it was faint over the rain.
"ZANE!! ZANE!!!! ZAAAAAANE!!!!!!" Then nothing, I didn't know who it was, but it seems like they actually cared about me.

No, that couldn't be true.

To Be Continued...