Chapter 17- part two

Zane's POV
I was unable to move, being strapped to a table isn't fun. I didn't think it was, but now I know.
"Why am I here Gean?!"
"I want Travis, you took him from me!"
"It's not Travis' fault that he doesn't love you!"
"No...it's your fault!"
"What do you mean it's my- OOOFFF!!" He punched me, in the gut.
"Awww...did it hurt."
"...your...not going...to get away with this...Gean." The table was sitting upright.
"Oh...but I am. Just you wait." He kept beating me, until all I felt was horrible pain, shooting through me. My heart was slower than before.

Travis' POV
I tried to open the door of Gean's house, it wouldn't budge. "GEAN! LET ME IN!!" I heard running foot steps, the next thing I know, I'm pulled into the  house and a kiss by Gean. I forcefully pushed away. "Where...is...Zane." I said, my voice was stern, I grabbed his collar.
"D-downstairs." He pointed to a dark wooden door. I dropped him and ran downstairs.
"ZANE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?" I was crying at that point. I kept walking, until I found him strapped to a table. Cuts, and bruises were all over him. I took off the headphones, they were blasting music. I unstrapped him, and before he could fall to the ground, I caught him. I softly brushed his hair back from his face, and set him down. "Are you ok Zane?"
"Y-yeah, *cough cough*" I took his pulse.
"Z-Zane, you pulse is going down!"
"I-I'm sorry T-Travis."
"It's not your fault." I picked him up and ran to the hospital. We were in his room. Gean was now in jail, witch made me and Zane happy.
"T-Travis?"
"Yes Zane?" There where only tears coming out of my eyes.
"I l-love you...YOUR my white haired dork. Even after I die I will love you with all my heart."
"Your not going to die!"
"We're all going to die someday." He pulled up his head and kissed me. His hand grasped onto mine, squeezing it tight.
"I love you too." His head fell, his hand let go. I watched his black hair fall around his head, as the back of his head hit the pillow. "Z-Zane? Zane. Zane!! NO ZANE!! NO!!!! ZANE!!" My voice cracked, I squeezed his hand tight........

He didn't squeeze back......

Zane was..........

Gone......

And it was all my fault........

No!

It........

Was.......

Gean's fault!!

I cried on his sleeve. The doctors ran in.
"CLEAR!" They zapped him, he still didn't wake up.
"ZANE!!!! ZANE!!!! PLEASE!!!!" The doctors dragged me out of the room...which was hard. "NO!!!!!!" Everyone was out there. Garroth, Dante, Laurence, Aaron, Vlad, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan were there. Garroth and Dante had to hold me down in a chair, after awhile I gave up on trying to get out of their grasp. I put my head in my hands. Nothing will be the same ever again.

Now that he's gone........

Forever..........

End of book 1