Chapter 7

Travis' POV
"You have two different colored eyes!" I looked at him. His eyes where glimmering, amazing, just amazing.
"Close your good eye please." Zane closed it.
"Ok now what do I do?"
"How many fingers am I holding up?"
"I don't know, three?"
"No, we might be able to fix it."
"REALLY!!" Zane had the biggest smile he has ever had on his face.
"Yes, please come back here tomorrow I'll get the surgery set up."
"S-s-s-s-s-s-surgery?" The smile faded on his face, and turned into terrorism. I got up and sat down next to Zane, putting my arm around his waste.
"It's going to be ok babe." I whispered into his ear.
"I love you Travis." Zane rapped his arms around my neck and cried into my shirt.
"We will see you tomorrow Miss.Levila, and thank you." I picked up Zane and brought him back home.
By the time I got there he was asleep in my arms.

"You are so cute Zanie~Waney." I set him down on the bed, and put him under the covers. I heard a knock on the door, so I went downstairs and opened it to see Garroth.
"Hey Garroth, what ya doing?"
"Can I see Zane, please?"
"Yea, come in and follow me." I brought him upstairs to Zane. "Zane is asleep, as you can see."
"So is there something going on with him? He never acts like this."
"Well he has to get surgery tomorrow."
"ON WHAT?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!"' Garroth seemed scared.
"His eye." Garroth scrunched his face up at what I said.
"This is my fault." Garroth said face palming.
"What's going on?" Zane asked sitting up stretching.
"Zane, how are ya feeling?" Garroth sat down next to him.
"Meh."
"I know you don't want to have surgery, but you will be able to see again. And...I'm sorry."
"It's ok."
After me, Garroth, and Zane talked for awhile, Garroth went home. Me and Zane went downstairs and watched a movie. I rapped my arm around his shoulders, as he cuddled up against me.
"I love you babe, you'll be fine tomorrow, I promise." I kissed his head. Keeping my arm around him, I used that hand to stroke Zane's hair. "Now get some rest." I kissed his lips. The next morning I brought Zane to the hospital, he was shaking. "You ok babe?"
"...n-no..." I started stoking his hair again. "I love you Travis."
"I love you too Zane."
"Mr.Ro'mave?"
"Yes?"
"They are ready for you." We followed them into a hospital room. "Please change into this and we'll come and get you." He walked out of the room, after he gave me a hospital robe.
"Want me to help you?" I walked up to him and rubbed his back.
"Sure." I helped change him into his robe.
"Ok now we are ready for you." Me and Zane walk into the surgery room.
"I'm here for you Zane." I held his hand and rubbed circles into it with my thumbs. "Your going to be ok." As they gave him the gas and he fell asleep, I kissed him.

To Be Continue...