Chapter 12

Travis' POV
Me and Zane drove in the car, we where going to couple therapy. Zane was looking out the window with his head resting in one hand, his elbow resting on the door. "You ok Zanie?"
"No...I'm just scared about what's going to happen."
"It's ok." We walked inside and waited until a woman came out.
"Zane and Travis?"
"Right here!" I stood up and held Zane's hand, bringing him with me.
"Please follow me." She had a giant smile on her face. "So you two are Zane and Travis?"
"Yes, I'm Travis, I'm glad to meet you."
"Ooooooooooo!! It's so nice to meet you both!!" We walked into a room, it had a smooth desk, and light blue walls, and on every corner, top and bottom, was white. "So, where should we start?"
"With your name." Zane said, his arms were crossed, and he was looking down, sitting straight up in the seat.
"Oh right!! Haha, sorry. My name is Penny." She said shaking our hands. "So Zane, Travis has told me about your...*ahem* attempt."
"And?" Zane said, looking at her.
"I want to help."
"R-really!" He uncrossed his arms, and looked happier.
"Yes." We talked for awhile, until our time was over. "Goodbye Penny!" Zane yelled back to her as we left.
"Goodbye!!" She yelled back.
"See, was that so bad?"
"Nope. Your were right."
"Like always." I said and did a hair flip. He laughed. 'He's so cute!'

To Be Continued...