Book 3, chapter 1

You guys had so many awesome ideas! So I'm going to put some of them together!! I have chosen- Zanefan12 , kawii_demon , Septiplyierfangirl . Thank you all!!

Travis' POV
I woke up, my body cold. I turned to Zane's side......

He wasn't there.

I got up and went to Ray's room.

Not there.

Zayden's room.

Not there.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?!!" I ran upstairs and put normal clothes on. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I had a sense of what happened. I turned into my demon form, and ran to Gean's house.

Penny's POV (I'ma back! Yeah!! Idk 😐)
I woke up tied up to a chair. I saw Zayden, Ray, and Zane. The kids where also tied up to chairs, but Zane was strapped to a table.
"Hello...Penny."
"Gean." I said through gritted teeth.
"Zane...You took Travis from me. Now I'm........going to take something from you."
"What do you mean?"
"Your kids."
"N-NO!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!"
"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!" He came up to Zayden.
"S-stay away from me!!" Zayden squirmed trying to get away from Gean. Gean started cutting Zayden's wrist. I felt something inside me...I didn't know what it was. A light came from my heart, the chair untied. I charged at Gean knocking him to the ground.
"I have a question for you. When did you get out of jail."
"I snuck out." I pressed my lips to his.
"P-Penny?!!" Zane said in surprise. I sucked the life out of him. His body went limp, and he died. I stood up. "Penny!! You killed him?!!"
"Yeah." He hugged me.
"Thank you." He whispered. I turned to the kids and untied them. "P-P-Penny!"
"What?"
"Your stomach!" I looked down to see a knife in my stomach.
"GAHH!!!!" fainted, falling to the ground. Zane finished uniting the kids, then picked me up. And started running to a hospital.

Travis' POV
I was running to Gean's, I was almost there. When Zenix stepped in front of me.
"MOVE!!"
"I heard that Gean killed Zane, and your kids." I turned out of my demon form.
"W-what?"
"Yeah, Zane said that he didn't love you anymore. So he asked Gean to kill him...along with the kids."
"N-no. No this can't be true!!"
"Oh it is. I'll leave you to your thoughts." He walked away.
'I can't live without him.'
I walked to the bridge over the river.
'One jump.

One simple jump.

And I'm gone.' I looked at the river below. "Here we go.

1.

2.

(No Travis!😭)

*glup*

3." I jumped, closing my eyes. My body felt the cold, wet, water surround me. The darkness consuming me, I was ready for the end.
I heard a splash, then arms wrap around me, the next thing I know I'm sitting on stone.
"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?!!?" Zane looked at me with tears in his eyes. I hugged him tight, he hugged back.
"I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD!! I THOUGHT GEAN KILLED YOU!!!"
"No!! He took me and the kids hostage, along with Penny. Penny killed him...but got stabbed in the process."
"W-what!?!" I looked at him, as he helped me up. "Is she dead?"
"I-I don't know yet." We walked to the hospital. We got a towel for me.

(I just wanted to say, that Penny/me, has hair down to her waist, always in a braid. This will come in handy later, trust me.)

We waited in a room with Zayden on the bed.
"Zayden...I'm sorry I wish I could have done something." Zane cried onto my shoulder.
"It's not your fault dad. Gean's the one who cut my wrist." Miss.Levila turned back to me and Zane.
"He's ok. Just don't let him use his hands or wrist for 1 week."
"Ok. I'm so glad your our doctor."
"I'm glad I met you all- hold on." She talked into the monitor on her uniform. "What!!? Please follow me!" We all got up. "Penny, she is not in her room...or anywhere in the hospital. When the doctors came back she was gone."
"What?!!?" We walked into her room. She really was gone. We went home.

I think all of us felt like a little bit of us had died today.
"I can't believe Aunt Penny is gone." Ray said, tightening his grip on my arm.
"Yeah...me neither." We all went to bed. I got up and sat by the window.
"Penny...if your out there then we're waiting."

To Be Continued...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
I'm finally back!!!! And also thank you for 6K!!

It's nice to write for you all again.

You'll understand why I said she has long hair in another chapter.

I hope you have a happy doodle day my Pals, peace out ✌🏻!!