Book 4, chapter 12

Hunter's POV

*Ring*

*Ri- "Hello?"

"Hey Pj, it's Hunter from earlier."

"O-oh! Hunter! It's nice that you actually called!"

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know..." I heard him mumble. "It's nice to hear your voice again~"

"W-what?!" I blushed at what he had said.

"I......I....never mind....it's stupid."

"Please tell me."

"I know we just met and all..but....I felt something different about you...like I've met you before."

"I felt the same thing!"

"What school did you go to?"

"Phoenix Drop middle school."

"W-wait!! Where you the kid who was a tutor for two kids in math?!"

"Y-yeah! How did you know?!"

"I was one of those kids!!"

"Wow!" We talked for awhile, until we hung up. I sighed in happiness, and started working on my drawing again.

Katelyn's POV (this is a shocker! 😱😂)

I lived next to Penny, and for two days all I heard coming from her house was objects crashing, screaming, and hysterical laughter. I finally decided I was going to check it out. No one wanted to because they thought she might just be going though a breakup, but I know Penny, she gets right back up, and acts like it never happened. (This is true) I walked out of my house, and to hers.

*Knock, knock, knock!*

"Penny! Penny you in there?!"

"*Hysterical laughter*" it was the only response I got.

"I'm coming in!!" I tried to open the door by it was locked. So I rammed my side into the door until it crashed down. Everything in the house was smashed, torn, or covered in dirt. I felt cold hands grab my shoulders.

"Hello Katelyn~" A voice I had never heard, spoke into my ear. I ran forward, getting out of the persons grasp, and turned around. I saw Penny! But...she was....different. The normal green part of her hair, was a silver color. Her sky blue eyes, where now a blood red. And instead of her calm, upbeat, happy voice, it was cold, harsh, and....insane sounding! I stared at her, she tilted her head, and gave me a wide and big psychotic smile. "What are you doing here Kate?~ You shouldn't barge into people's homes~" She came closer to me. For the first time in my life I was....terrified! She saw my look and broke out into the hysterical laughter I've been hearing. Then her wide evil smile, turned into a frown. And her laughter turned into sobs. Eyes, hair, and voice going back to normal.

"Katelyn!!" She hugged me. "Help me! S-she's taken over! I can't stop her!"

"Who is it?!"

"Jordan....she is a yandare demon...she is slowly killing me!!" Penny sobbed onto my shoulder. "Help me..." she sobbed.

"I-I will! I'll find someone to help! And-" Penny cut me off.

"No...Kate.....the only way to stop her....is to kill the host, killing her along with them."

"B-but, I can't kill you!"

"I know! But, please Katelyn! I need you to put me out of my suffering!!" Penny's eyes where full of hurt and plead.

"Ok....." I kissed the top of her head. "You are like a little sister to me...but if it's to help you..." Penny walked into the kitchen. Opening a secret compartment, and pulling out a spell book. She handed it to me after opening a page.

"Read that....and don't look up from the book, at me."

"W-why?"

"Kate...you'll be scarred for life..." She hugged me.

"You are the best sister ever..." she said crying again, and hugging me tighter. (Their not actually sisters)

"And you where the best sister to me.." I hugged her back. When she let me go, she backed away.

"I'm ready...I love you all" Those where her last words. And I started to read out the spell. There was a bright light of white and black in front of me. I didn't look up...Penny told me not to. I kept reading. And then....I was done. I looked up to see Penny on the floor. I started bawling my eyes out. There was a box next to her. I opened it to see envelopes for everyone. I found mine and opened it.

Dear Katelyn, you where like a sister to me. I didn't have any siblings.

"Past tense...she used past tense." I went back to reading the letter.

You made me happy, and I was lucky to have someone like you in my life. The necklace in this envelope is my powers. There are pictures of our good times, and some memories. Don't be sad that I'm gone. I'll still be with you and the others. Always stay happy...for me. I love you all.

Love, Penny.

I put the letter back in the envelope. No doubt crying my eyes out. I grabbed the box and ran out her door, back to me, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau's house.

"Katelyn! What's wrong?!" Aphmau says worried running up to me.

"Penny is...dead..."

To Be Continued...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
I was crying writing this. I changed how it was going to go. Penny was going to get locked up in an insane asylum, but I changed it. I don't know why.

I hope you have a happy doddle day my Pals, peace out ✌🏻!!