Book 3, chapter 5

P.s I don't want to add my boyfriend real name in here. So his name is going to be- Mo.

Travis' POV

Aphmau said Penny could invite someone. She texted them to come over, after awhile there was a knock on the door. She ran to it, and opened it, there was a man around my age.

"Mo!!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"Who's this?" Katelyn asked. (PLEASE READ!! Katelyn and Penny have been friends for a long time. Katelyn is overprotective of her and Aphmau.)

"Oh! Um...everyone this is my boyfriend...Mo."

"Hello everyone." He greeted in his accent. Katelyn walked up to him.

"You better not get too touchy!" She shouted at him.

"Y-yes mam'." He replied nervously.

"I like him." She nodded her head and walked away. Those two sat on a chair, until Aphmau stood in front of the TV.

"Everyone!! We're going to watch a scary movie!" Everyone sat together, and Zane gripped my arm.

"You going to be ok?" I whispered to him.

"I-I don't know."

"It will be ok. I'm right here." The movie started, and Zane buried his face into my chest. I pulled him into my lap, and rocked him. He fell asleep, shaking a little. I hummed quietly, he stopped shaking. Penny laid against Mo's shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Everyone eventually woke up, and got out sleeping bags. It was about midnight, when I saw Penny tossing and turning. "Oh, no." I woke up Zane, and we went over to her. Me and her eventually got her to wake up. She shot up and yelled, grabbed her hair.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" She got up and ran outside.

"PENNY!!" Me and Zane yelled. With all the yelling, everyone was awake. Zane got up and ran outside.

Zane's POV
I sat next to Penny on the sidewalk. She was crying, with lights glowing off her hands.

"What's happening to me?!" She shook.

"It's gonna be ok. Everyone will help you get though this."

"Thank you Zane." She gave me a quick hug, then we both went inside. After the night we went home, and me and Travis tried to help Penny.

To Be Continued...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Though out writing this, I kept stopping to practice guitar.

Yes I'm learning guitar.