Book 4, chapter 7

Travis' POV
I woke up with Zane at my side. I played with his hair, and smiled. I'm finally back together with him, I wanted to do something special. I got up, and put on a grey t-shirt, and green shorts. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast. Pancakes and strawberries. I walked back upstairs, when I got breakfast set out, and gently shook Zane.

"Zane...baby, it's time to wake up." He turned to face me. His eyes slowly opening, he softly smiled.

"Goo mornin." I laughed a little as he had a hard time pronouncing his words. (Yes I meant to write 'Goo') I picked him up, and set him in a chair. We started eating, then he goes back upstairs, to get dressed. He comes back down in black shorts- that kinda hug his butt, unlike mine which are lose- and the shirt I bought him on the island.

"Awwww!" I hug him.

'Wow, you got a nice butt Zane!'

We got in the car. "Where are we going?"

"You'll find out." I said smirking.

"I hate you."

"I love you too." I kissed him. I started to drive to the movies. When we got inside I gave some money to Zane, and he went off to get the snacks. I bought the tickets to the movie Pete's Dragon-the new movie- I took the tickets. And walked over to Zane. I grabbed the popcorn, and he held the candy, as I handed him his ticket.

"Oooo! We're going to see Pete's Dragon!" We walked into the theater, picking seats and getting settled in. The movie started.

"You know, we're kids inside men's body's." I whispered.

"Yeah I know. I feel like I'm in one of those cheesy romance movies."

"Same here. But I'm with you, so I'm happy." (Ever After! The end! Just kidding!) I wrapped my arm around Zane, and he rested his head against my shoulder. After the movie we got back in the car.

"That movie was awesome!" We said. I started driving to a restaurant.

"We're going on a date with Aphmau and Aaron, Garroth and Laurence, Dante and Vylad, Kawaii~Chan and Reese, and then our oldest kids. The younger ones are staying at your moms. " We pulled into the restaurant. We sat down at the table with everyone else.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the returning couple." Dante says and laughs.

"And I'm not ashamed about it." I say, wrapping my arm around Zane. "How where things while I was gone?"

"Quiet, kind of like a ghost town." Aaron replied. I looked around to see Penny at a table all alone, spinning a fork.

"Um...I'll be right back." I got up and walked over to her. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I sat down in the empty chair.

"I was going on a date with someone that Matched put us together with...but he never showed up." She sighed. (This would probably happen to me if I was older, and went on a date like this.)

"Want to come sit with us?"

"R-really?" I nodded yes. "Thank you!" She hugged me. We walked over to the table, and sat down. We all talked and laughed.

Life was perfect now, why does it always have to change?

To Be Continued...